Monday, November 16, 2009

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Xiaxue got a SD$20000 cheque from Nuffnang through her blog. Please go and join Nuffnang. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE at least if my BLOG (joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com) is not as interesting as hers, I want you guys with good blogs to go and get some cash. See, I am generous! =D So if you want to repay me for my kindness, PLEASE VISIT joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com AND CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG ADS AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

I repeat, click on the NUFFNANG AD (on the right side bar of my blog) as OFTEN as POSSIBLE. Like, right NOW.

Also, wanna get publicity for your blog, join Nuffnang's Innit and post there! =D And remember to Nang my posts if you think they're good enough! =D

Actually hor, when you click on my Innit post, it automatically Nangs it. So you actually can't decide whether it's good or not first. HAHA. But at least you CLICKED on it right? =D That means I am POWERFUL enough for you to click it! =D So I deserve the Nang! =D

Don't know what I'm talking about? GO FIND OUT NOW!:

nuffnang.com.my

Happy blogging everybody! =)

Remember! My NUFFNANG ADSSS!! CLICK THEMMMMMMMM =D


No comments: