Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I just remembered. =D

Written on 1 September 2010

Grr. I don’t know how long more I can take trying to survive without internet.

And that is the reason why I am blogging through Words first, and then only copying it onto blogspot.

So I am all settled here in my apartment and can I just say that I am SUPERRRRR ecstatic about it? I’ve been wanting to move back here since the first day I moved out to stay at my grandparents’ house lol and now I’m finally back here!

I don’t know why, but in my grandparents’ place, it just never seemed like home for me. It was as if I was only temporarily going to be there, like it was a transition for me. Probably that was why I never felt like I could ‘go home’ when I lived there.

So this apartment is really my current dream home. Even though I’ve stayed here for only for a year before moving to my grandparents’ place about 3 years ago, I’ve become so accustomed to this place that all I’ve been wanting since I moved to my grandparents’ house was to move back to my apartment. lol

My mum is not as ecstatic as I am though. She claims she really likes my grandparents’ house and at some point before she actually thought of selling this apartment to live there permanently.

I would kill her if she did that. So would my sister.

So that’s probably why she didn’t do it. lol

I mean, the location of the old house is undeniably convenient, but the house was a mess! There hasn’t been any renovation done since like years ago and we were like using old furniture and everything. Plus the house is infested with mosquitoes.

It’s dirty and dingy and about the only thing I liked about the house is because that was where my cousins and I grew up, and also I already miss my pet fish in the pond outside. But that’s it.

Other than that, I’m just GLAD to be able to leave that place already and come back to live in my rightful home: The Apartment.

I’ll take some pictures of my apartment plus the facilities that we have here so that you can see for yourself why I love this place so much.

Tee hee tee hee aren’t you excited for me!

Chuz!

No comments: