Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I just remembered! - Part2

Written on 2 September 2010

Now, what have I found out throughout these few days living in a totally new house save of internet connection and television?

Patience.

Imagine this: How would YOU feel if you have a perfectly functional laptop lying around, just enticing you to turn it on but when you finally do, you realise that HEY I FORGOT. NO INTERNET CONNECTION.

Shit right? I know.

And what’s worse than that?

Having your computer detect that there ARE connections AVAILABLE but you just CAN’T sign in to them because you got no SECURITY CODE.

But thank God the Astro guy came today and he fixed the TV and wires and now at least I have something to do while I laze around in my new comfy apartment. :3

I tell you. I love my apartment so much. I love the smell, the furniture, the paint, the size, everything!

When I open the door to my bedroom, I always feel this sense of belonging, because my comfy bed is awaiting me by the side with its pretty comforter, my laptop, white and shiny though quite useless without internet but it never fails to tempt me to turn it on even though I end up having nothing to do…

But that is not true. I have developed a certain affinity these few days to make WALLPAPERS for my computer! =D

I put on a bunch of make-up, camwhore like mad with the computer’s built-in webcam and then I go nuts assembling them into a nice background and making them my desktop background. =D

Now this is a hobby that I have had since longggg ago but I’ve never quite had the time for it because of FACEBOOK, blogging and everything… But now that I am deprived of internet connection, I have started to get into this editing thing again. =DDD

And I am quite proud with my works actually. In your face daddy for saying that this laptop has not brought me any benefits that might be useful to my future. I say, you are wrong father!

If I never had this laptop, I wouldn’t have that much access/time to explore a computer and thus I wouldn’t have learnt how to use tools like Paint, Powerpoint, Movie Maker, and whatever else like I have now.

I like to do image editing, and designing stuff, and I plan to do that a lot when I start a career in future so how can you say, dad, that I am not learning anything?

Dad your whole CAREER is based on the PC, so why are you stopping me from discovering my dreams through this little device like you did yours with the whole Excel thing that helped you create Sudoku puzzles?

Never mind. I’ll show you guys my works one day k? They aren’t professional wallpapers or anything like that, obviously, but they look nice and I love them. =D

As days pass, I’m only going to get better, so my dad really shouldn’t worry about me turning into a total nothing.

I’ve got loads more to blog about, including a secret revelation about my uncle, and the insistence/persistence of this one guy who just won’t stop trying to get me to reply to his messages, but it’s late and I gotta go to sleep.

More next time!

Chuz!

No comments: