Sunday, September 12, 2010

READDDDD!!! :D

I just came home from my sister’s 21st birthday blast and while everyone is now having fun clubbing at Zouk, I am left at home with nothing to do because in spite of the fact that I look like a GIANT I am still in fact UNDERAGE and am not allowed to enter the club!!!

Urgh… For the one time that I finally have to mood to go CLUBBING, my mum decided that I shouldn’t because they are quite strict now with the checking of ICs and unless I want to get into trouble, I should really just restrain from going until I am officially 21. ==

But never mind, this gives me an excuse to blog! =D I recently read my friend Vendrick’s blog and he had this blog post where he wrote about random things about himself and it looks quite fun to do so I’m gonna do that! =D

So here goes! :

Name: Tan Jo Yee
Gender: Chick
Date of birth: 18 March 1992
Height: 172cm
Weight: *points OH MY GOD AN AIRPLANE!

  • I like boys who smell nice.
  • I think that I am quite friendly, though quite quiet sometimes when I’m around people I’m not close with…
  • I think I write well. =D
  • I’m quite good at disciplining myself when I put my mind to it, but most times I’m just too lazy to do much else.
  • Sometimes I think I’m too confident and often get disappointed because I’m not as good as I think I am.
  • I always plan for something to go my way, and become so sure that it would work and in the end only get crushed because most things are out of my control.
  • I’m told that sometimes I’m too friendly with boys that I’m close with, and it often gives them the wrong idea?
  • But that’s because I’m a very touchy-feely and physical type of person, so I like hugging and being seated very closely to people I like. lol
  • I’m very in touch with my emotions but I often display the appearance of being extremely confused because most times, I’m just never honest with my emotions when people ask me about them… hmm…
  • I get jealous so easily when it comes to things/people I love that sometimes people mistake me for being someone overly possessive/clingy/selfish.
  • I’m very good at taking good care of my personal belongings. =D
  • Sometimes I’m too rigid with my opinions that it annoys people.
  • It's not that I believe that God doesn’t exist. It’s just that I don’t believe that He exists. Get me? No? Doesn’t matter.
  • I can confirm with certainty that I am ZERO PERCENT 0% racist when it comes to the people of different races in Malaysia. I’m serious.
  • I love the fact that there are so many types of races in Malaysia because it makes me feel special to be part of this country. =)
  • I like people easily, but it takes a long time for me to love someone.
  • And it takes an even longer time for me to stop loving someone. =D
  • The one thing that I feel 100% helpless and hopeless about is when it comes to controlling how I feel.
  • It’s like, when I’m upset, I find it super difficult to distract myself from feeling depressed.
  • I like buying shoes and bags and accessories because they never come in sizes that I cannot fit into, and they last longer in terms of fashion. =D (Like, you can wear a/an bag/shoe/accessory for years before getting bored of it but with clothes, it gets out of fashion faster)
  • I do believe that I have fallen in love before, and it is not just puppy love. =D
  • I hate smoking. I cannot tolerate smoking.
  • I’m not afraid of being alone; I just dislike the fact that there is nothing/nobody to distract my mind from thinking nonsensical stuff, like it often does when left unattended/unoccupied with something else.
  • I catch up on stuff fast; I think I’m quite a fast learner. =D
  • I am not someone who dares to take risk. I FEAR risk.
  • But that doesn’t mean I’m a coward though. In fact, I’m quite courageous in some things, just not in those decisions that might jeopardise things that I treasure.
  • I love dinosaurs!!! Because for some inexplicable reason I think that they are super cute and they are such interesting creatures loh!
  • I want to adopt a child when I am finally financially/mentally/physically capable one day. =D
  • It is not that I have decided to marry only Malays in future, but I really really really want to name my sons Hakim and Haikal next time. =D
  • Can I do that if I marry a guy of another race? :O
  • I’m not a generous person when it comes to money, unless it is with people I really really love. :3
  • Because money is placed like 2nd or 3rd place in my list of most importantly needed things/people in life. lol
  • So when I spend a lot of money on you, it means that you are situated higher than money on my said list. Hee hee
  • Okay I think that is enough for now.

TAG YOU’RE IT!!!!!!!!! Now you have to write a post like this so that 1) you can talk about yourself because who doesn’t like talking about themselves?????? and 2) people who want to know you more, will be able to. =D

Chuz!

PS: I know lah there are more positive things than negative things in this post, so I promise in the next post, it will be only negative stuff ok? =D


2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I WANT TO DO THIS!! XD

Also, we ended up going to MOS in the end, because they found that after going all the way there Zouk was too expensive. So you, Eric and Chenny could've come actually. :(

And the turnout at MOS was bad. Lol.

Jo-Yee said...

i know. )= no fair!!! lol