Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hurt.

My life is a blissful journey of all things divine.
I hate when things go wrong. They always do.
I don't care how much time we've spent together. It's over.
I cherish every single moment spent with you. I don't want it to be over.
I'm hurting you on purpose.
I'm dying with pain here, knowing I'm hurting you. Before you even put me on this guilt trip.
I've always expected that we're going to end.
I actually saw a future. I thought I could control things. I'm sorry I failed.
I blame everything on my emotions, taking the excuse that I just can't control them.
I wish I could change and control the way I feel about something. Everything.
I'm a pretentious bitch who fakes her everyday life.
I'm only trying to be friendly with people whom I've bitched about. That is because I only write when I need to express my emotions somehow and I don't in any way hate them.
I lie to people only to toy them around.
I meant whatever I've ever said.
I make people happy just so I can crush their feelings right under the sole of my size 7 Converse chucks.
I try to please people whenever I can, because that is my life's philosophy. But I make sure I'm being true to myself.
I have no feelings of hurt whatsoever after hurting someone else.
I'm dying with pain right now knowing how much pain I've inflicted on someone I care about.
I couldn't care less if someone doesn't believe a word I say.
I'm crying all the time knowing there's no way I can convince them.
I love myself for being able to make someone take notice of my presence. Even if doing so hurts that person.
I'd rather die than go through this, or make you go through this, if I'd known this was how it was going to end.
My words are coated with honey and they're sweet because I want to lure you into a false sense of belief.
My words are one of the most genuine things about me.
It doesn't bother me that I can't please the whole world.
I'm upset at how big a failure I am for causing people to hate me.
I'm living life very happily right now.
I wish I could change things.

If even for a fraction of a second you are actually convinced that even one of the statements in orange is true, it just proves how much you actually don't know me. Don't know how terrible I feel inside.

Ciao.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I thought something was wrong. Then I read the bottom and went "Ah...figures."

LOL.

it's okay babe, we all make mistakes, at least now you know what you did wrong, you can male sure to avoid things like this again in future. ^^

Jo-Yee said...

*nods* Thanks. (: It;'s good to know that there are still people out tere who care. Love you. (: