Monday, February 2, 2009

2009 CNY! :D

Okay, so I know it's been a long time since I've updated but that is because I have been super busy during the CNY! :D :D :D I had loooadss of fun! :D Eventhough in gambling I lost like mad, but I freaking gained back all the fun in eating! Cookies! Drinks! Ang Paosss! :D

Hehe. So I went visiting to a bunch of friends's houses. First I went to Cherrie's! :D I had alot of fun there! :D We watched this super funny DVD called Hot Shots, and Charlie Sheen was freaking hilarious in that show! Haha. I also loooved the tit bits in Cherrie's house, especially the Nga Ku (I cannot believe Abel doesn't know what this is. Haha. :P) and also the cookie with the rice pieces in it! Hahaha. But the Pepsi in Cherrie's house tasted weird, though. ):

Then, after that we went to the BBQ party at Leong Wee's house together! :D

The BBQ was very fun and to be honest, Cherrie and I had our doubts about the party at first, because there were going to be people we barely knew at all. But in the end it turned out to be very very fun! :D

Heehee. The BBQ chicken leg was AWESOME, well, primarily because I BBQed it myself. Haha. I spent like one HOUR BBQing the freaking chicken leg but it was fucking worth it! :D Oh my God but then you know what happened? While I was busy savouring my awesome chicken leg (dripping with honey and melted butter with awesome charred marks), I kind of concentrated on eavesdropping Seow Wei and Mae Vin's conversation and then all of a sudden.........!

Seow Wei turned over with a huge smack and my chicken leg FELL onto the floor and rolled around on the simen ground!!!!!! I repeat, my chicken leg, which I had spent one HOUR BBQing, fell onto the ground! 0_0 I was in shock for almost half a minute, and then everything was silent, everybody's eyes were on my dusty chicken leg, and then I regained my composure only when Seow Wei started apologising profusely over the dropping of my chicken leg.
h
Haha. I was upset, but I assured Seow Wei it was not her fault, as I was the clumsy one who used tongs to eat my chicken leg and also, it was my big nose meddling into people's business that got the better of me. Haha. But it was fine, because I took another chicken leg and BBQed it one more time. I actually had fun cooking, eventhough usually I hated BBQs, because of the smoke and all, but during that time, I hadn't taken my bath so it didn't bother me much. :D

So in the end, I got to eat my second piece of chicken leg and it was awesssomeeee too! :D And then after we'd packed up everything, we went into the house to play a Dare Card game. Haha. I don't know how to explain the game, but it is sort of like a Dare game, where two or more people will be required to perform a Dare on which the whole group has agreed.
j
Heehee. It was damn funny I tell you! :D :D :D
h
So here are some of the pictures we took during the BBQ party! :D

There's Shu Ee in grey, Chew Kit in brown, May Shuen in the stripes, and Weng Shen in black, playing cards. (:

Okay, from top left, May Shuen and Mae Vin. From left, Seow Wei, Shu Ee, Sue May, me (looking totally retarded by the way, :P), Cherrie and Zoey. (: And the one at the bottom is Rock Chan! :D

From left: Mae Vin, Seow Wei, Sue May and me. Oh, also, thank you whoever the cameraman was, for snapping from this angle, emphasising the size of my figure. Haha. But it's okay. It's just a picture. :P

Okay, I realise naming every single person in each photo is getting more and more impossible by the minute, so I'll stop. Haha. There we are, BBQing! :D

Oh my God, look at Leong Wee! His stupid hand pose! Haha. Super funny! :P :P :P

I think that's Hansen in white, Teh, with the paper plate and Chew Kit in brown. (:

Okay, so there is Cherrie in white, pushing up her specs, and the distinct one, ME! :D :D :D In yellow! Hahaha. And Shu Ee beside me. (: My hair looks so weird. :(

This shot is so cute! :D :D :D

Let's ignore the fact that I am ultra-NOT-photogenic and just enjoy the very fun atmosphere you can see in the picture okay? :D :D :D

I looove this shot! :D There, Ming Jin and Sue May behind! :D

Coooooking! :D :D :D

And here starts the Dare Game pictures! :D :D :D Hahahahaha.

Rock Chan was dared to be a crouching werewolf and Teh was supposed to resemble a vampire waiting to strike Rock Chan with a saber or sommat. Haha. I guess they failed. :P :P :P

And, me and Rock Chan, reenacting a scene from Twilight! Gosh, that looks so real, it's scary. Hahahaha. :D :D :D

Zoey and Seow Wei reenacting the famous Titanic scene! :D :D :D

Sue May biting Shu Ee's shirt! Hahahaha! :D

Ming Jin kissing Sue May's forehead! Hahaha! No fun cos they are a couple anyway. Haha. :D :D :D

Seow Wei kneeling while asking for Rock Chan's hand in marriage! Not to mention kissing it! :D :D :D

Me and Sue May hugging! :D :D :D Sorry for the motion, we were too excited! Haha.

Oh God. Once again, please ignore my total inability in looking nice in a picture and instead concentrate on my gorgeous red socks. Haha. Or Shu Ee's awesome haircut! :D I love it! :D :D :D

OKAY. I have got a LOT to say about this picture. Number 1. It was ONLY a DARE. So people, please do NOT go around spreading rumours or worse, THIS PICTURE to every single person you know. We all clearly know who Chew Kit has his eyes on *coughMaeVincough* and given our almost 7-year friendship, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY for anything but FRIENDSHIP to happen between us. PERIOD. Number 2. If you guys are wondering why I'm even posting this online if I am so against the the publicity of this picture, that is because we had agreed on posting every single Dare picture on my blog before we started the game and I am not about to misuse my advantage as the cameraperson to erase all evidence of this picture. Number 3. I hate this picture because, Number 4. Apart form the fact that Cherrie has taken with glee the advantage to send this picture to every single human being she knows, I have to look UGLY in this picture as well. I wouldn't have minded so much if I looked at least half-way decent in the picture, but no, I had to look like I was resembling a squished balloon. D: D: D:

PDA attempt from Shu Ee and May Shuen. :D :D :D

For those perverts who might miss it, there is a CARD separating Rock Chan and May Shuen's lips, mind you. Hahaha. :D :D :D

OH MY GOD! This is awesome! Hahaha. Cherrie biting the end of a filament stick, and Leong Wee, the other! Hahaha! My idea! :D :D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the funniest! :D :D :D Cherrie sitting on WS's lap and then both of them bouncing together on the huge ball! Hahahaha! :D And the funniest part? It was CHERRIE'S OWN IDEA! Hahahaha! :D :D :D

And then this is Ming Jin and Leong Wee's gay attempt of PDA. Hahaha. :D :D :D
j
Hee. So that's all for the BBQ party. I had loads of fun there, I laughed soooo hard and I went back home at about 12.30am. Haha. :D

Moving on.

The next day, I went to Neelia's house. :D Neelia's house was fun. We gambled alot. And I lost alot. :P :P :P But it's okay. It's CNY! :D :D :D We watched The Bourne Supremacy too, and eventhough I was too stupid to understand what the hell was going on in the movie, I still had fun because I watched it with Cherrie, who is a proud Bourne freak (the book), and she helped explain parts of the movie to me. Though I wasn't really paying attention because I was busy analysing Matt Damon's face and guessing his age. Haha. :D

Later we went to Ash's house together and I ate pizza! :D Domino's pizza is AWESOME, I tell you. I usually order Pizza Hut and I seldom eat Domino's but it's awesome! :D I ate FOUR slices of pizza yesterday, the most I have ever eaten at one shot in my entire life. I could barely walk after that. Hahaha. :D But it's okay. It was delicious! :D :D :D

So we watched Mamma Mia, I was trying not to snicker at the wrong places throughout the whole movie (for example when Bond - I mean, Pierce Brosnan was singing Abba songs) but failed because it was just too funny! :D :D :D I'm sorry if I was being disrespectful, but it really was funny! Haha. :D

Hee. So after that we watched Panic At The Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out Tour DVD and Shu Ee and Tricia kept fighting over who was hotter, Brendon Urie or Ryan Ross. I, of course was on Shu Ee's side, because Ryan is HOT (yes, uppercased and italicised, to show the magnitude of the emphasis I'm using) and no one in Panic can beat that. :P :P :P

So in the end, after fretting over transportation problem to go home, I finally got to go home and I was so exhausted I almost died doing my homework. Okay. So I am still a procrastinator, despite my 2009 Resolution. But I am trying to fight it okay??? I know I should have finished my homework earlier and not until the last night of the holidays, I know that, okay?

So I just decided to skip school. Haha. :D Not a very wise choice, and I really really regret my decision, you know. :( I promise I will work really hard to do better in school. Okay? :D :D :D

So, ciao! :D :D :D Wow, long post. Oh well, I guess that can make up for all the days I hadn't updated my blog. :D :D :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

10 comments:

Hitori said...

swt. u urself post it..hahaha..and u post mine too..so fuck u too..haha.

Jo-Yee said...

heeeheee. :P

Jo-Yee said...

at least yours is with ur girlfriend la. :P

Hitori said...

swt swt swwwwwtttt...

u can conside ck ur bf if u wanna feel betta..haha..so wat u want me 2 do?remove?

Jo-Yee said...

hahaha. kidding la babe. :P

Hitori said...

chew kit said like please delete it or else someone else might see it .duh!

Jo-Yee said...

sheeeeeeeeeeeeee. she already saw la. hahahahaha. can i delete it like PLEASE? even though I promised i would post every single pic online? :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]joeyjoeldavid.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Research shows that about 90% of all U.S. adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Anonymous said...

In it something is. I thank for the information, now I will know.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.