Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tag! :D

THE SELF
[01] Real name: Tang Jo Yee. :)
[02] Nickname: Joey, Jo.
[03] Married: I wish. :P Not ready yet la.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Pisces.
[05] Gender: Hot chick. ;P
[06] Age: 16 years, 10 months and 17 days. :D :D :D Math my birthdate! :D I want present! :D
[07] High school: SMK (P) Bukit Kuda, Klang. :)
[08] College: Yet.
[09] Height: 173cm. I think. :P
[10] Weight: Heavy. XD XD XD But still well within range of my recommended BMI la.
[11] Do you like yourself: Of course! :D
[12] Piercings: Love them. :P Have four on each ear. :)
[13] Right or left: Right-handed. :)
[14] Are you a freak: Good question. :P Sometimes. XD XD XD
[15] Hair: Black/Dark Brown?
[16] Skin: Fair and proud of it! :D
[17] Allergies: None. :D
[18] What are you doing now: Doing this.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Nap. :D
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Whatever I want to do. :D
[21] Live with: Mummy and sister and Kakak. :)
[22] Siblings(including you): 2
[23] Eldest: My sister. :D April Tang Han Yee.
[24] Youngest: Me, the baby of the house! :D
[25] Love/hate your family: Love those who love me. :D I'm being realistic.
[26] You found your another half: I wish. :P
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Hee. :P
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Someone I love, and loves me back just as much. :)
[29] Time(s) you were in a relationship: None. Am a boyfriend-virgin! :D :D :D
[30] Ever wooed a boy/girl(0-100): Nooopes. :D I am shy. Hahahahaha. :D :D :D
[31] Anyone wooed you before(0-100): Don't think so. Sad kan? :P
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: ):
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Loads.
[34] Ever argued with your other half: I don't even know who my other half is, seriously.
[35] You are with your other half since: Ditto.
[36] Are you straight/queer: I am straight. :D
[37] Reasons you love your other half: He loves me back. :)
[38] You and your other half are in which stage: Oh God.
[39] You wooed him/her or he/she wooed you: Don't ask la.
[40] Ever think of marrying he/she: I am not even ready for a relationship and you're talking marriage.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Sally Ang Hsueh Fern. :)
[42] Your first enemy: None. :D
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): Cherrie Lee Sue Jing. :D
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): None.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Ermmmmmmm... This is hard. All my friends are gorgeous! :D
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Ditto! :D
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Selfish ones. I absolutely hate selfish people. D:
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Egoistic ones. Period.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Haha. I loooove Cherrie! :D :D :D
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nopes. :D
[51] If your friend back stabs you: Then, she/he's not my friend.
[52] If your friend betrays you: Ditto.
[53] If your friend woos your lover: Ditto!
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Haha. I'd be FLATTERED! :D
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Why not? I'd woo her/him! :D
[56] Are you a good student: I'm alright. :)
[57] You always complete your homework/assignments: Yups. But not exactly on time. :D :D :D
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Puan Ding Sooi Chong, Miss Tan Seaw Chin and Encik Hazaari Bin Zakaria! :D :D :D
[59] Always late to school/college: Not really.
[60] Your class: 5 Science 1. :D :D :D
[61] You love your seniors: I'm senior!!! :D :D :D
[62] Seniors whom you love the most: At this moment, Lily Wong! :D
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Most of them are awesome. :)
[64] Excellent result classmate: Cherrie la. :D
[65] Laziest classmate: ME! :D :D :D
[66] Smart people: Quite a number actually, they just pretend to be stupid. Like me. :P
[67] Stupid people: I don't think anyone's stupid, actually.
[68] Good looking people: ME! :D :D :D Haha. We're all gorgeous people! :D
[69] Ugly people: Evil people! D:
[70] Funny people: MEEEEEEEEE! :D :D :D Hahaha. And Cherrie. And Darshini and Arisha. And Lina and Zoey! :D :D :D
[71] Cute people: MEEEEEE! :D :D :D Hahaha. And Neelia and Cherrie. :D :D :D
[72] Bad people: You know who you are. D:
[73] Honest people: Hee. Aren't we all? :D :D :D *Viscous sarcasm BLEEDING.* Haha. :D
[74] Pretentious people: The plastics la.
[75] What kind of person are you: Nice, loud, caring, awesome :P, mature, LAZY but helpful. :D :D :D

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes. :D You cannot resist sexy eyes. :P
[77] Hugs or kisses: Whenever whichever is appropriate. :)
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller of course. :D I'm a taaallll girl. :D :D :D
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous! Spontaneity is awesome. :D
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Erm. I want nice stomach but I don't want ugly arms. Vice versa. D: D: D:
[81] Listener or Talker: Listener. But talks also la at the right time. :)
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic and loves me. :)
[83] Good husband or good father: Both. :D :D :D
[84] Age to get married: When I'm ready and have earned my first million. HAHAHAHAHA. :D :D :D
[85] Numbers of kid(s): As many as I can afford! :D :D :D
[86] Career: Don't want to think about it. But definitely something I enjoy. :D
[87] Salary: As much as I deserve. :D
[88] Retirement age: When I feel like it. :D :D :D
[89] Properties value: Prosperous. :D :D :D
[90] Wishes: That I succeed in life! :D :D :D And a poverty/crime/injustice-free world! :D

THE VICTIMS
[91] You! :D
[92] And
[93] anyone
[94] who
[95] is
[96] as
[97] lebih
[98] as
[99] I
[100] am! :D

Ciao! :D

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

No comments: