Sunday, June 27, 2010

This is very disturbing.

I am almost always with my laptop now that I've got it, and whenever I turn it on and go to Facebook, I deal with the same types of notifications, messages, bla bla bla...

It's getting kind of boring but why do I still do it everyday???

I guess it's because deep down inside, everyone's a wisher. Meaning, even when we know there's about hope the size of an ant in something that we wish to happen, we still sit around waiting for it to happen, because IF it does, we wouldn't want to miss it.

Get what I mean? No?

It's okay, neither do I.

What I'm meaning to say in this blog post is:

Everytime I get around to doing my homework, which is about as frequent as a blue moon appearance, I HAVE to have my laptop by my side too, to get me through the very exhausting and boring process of finishing my assignments.

And, of course, when I turn on my laptop, I forget all else there is to be done and only focus mainly on Facebook Facebook Facebook and leave my homework unattended until it's about 2am and it's time to sleep...

So my poor homework will only get its deserved attention in school the next morning.

Are you guys all like this? Talking about Facebook, it reminded me of boy-girl relationships and somehow by that I'm reminded about sex.

I have alot of pressing matters to discuss about sex and I've been meaning to blog about it for the longest time but I always never got the time to do a thoroughly interesting one.

So, as I can vaguely hear the faint sounds of my MUET homework calling me, this is obviously not a right time either, so I'll leave that topic for another time.

So guys, just remember to come back.

I know you want to know about sex.

Don't pretend.

We're MAMMALS. What ELSE do we think about?

Chuz.

No comments: