Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Stupid people...

Today right after the stupid co-curricular activity I had in school (which involved all PLKN students sharing their experiences during NS) my sister came to pick me up and we went for lunch.

We went to Aeon BTK for BBQ's Plaza because for some reason we were both craving for it, especially the super awesome butter-grilled baby corns. *dies just thinking about its awesomeness*

Anyway.

So we went to sit down at this table and after we made our orders (Supreme Pork Set and an extra oatmeal soft shell crab, yummy!), we sat down and started to talk about random stuff...

When our Supreme Pork Set (which came with two bowls of garlic fried rice as we've requested) came, we saw on the tray that the waitress was holding were two bowls of plain white rice and two bowls of garlic fried rice.

Then, the waitress (who I completely ignored because she wasn't in anyway interesting to me) started to lower down the two bowls of white rice onto our table.

Seeing that this was a mistake, since both me and my sis actually ordered garlic fried rice and not plain white rice, I politely told the young waitress that we were supposed to get the fried rice instead.

But that stupid waitress with the hair of a typical Ah Lian just cavalierly, without any expression of concern/surprise/apology in her stupid face, picked up the two bowls of white rice, lowered the fried rice instead and walked away without even looking at us.

I became damn agitated because I hate being treated this rudely ESPECIALLY by a waiter/promoter.

To add to my dislike, before this whole incident, I already witnessed how this stupid Ah Lian shouted very loudly and rudely across the restaurant at her male colleague when he was obviously just trying to joke around with her.

I knew she could have had a bad day, or even mood swings but was that any way to treat a colleague?

Just because you got YOUR problems, which are not the fault of your friend btw, doesn't mean you are allowed to show your temper and throw your stupid tantrum however you like.

So after that when I requested for the pork lards to be changed to butter, I purposefully gave that stupid Ah Lian the taste of her own medicine.

I rudely shoved the bowl of pork lards into her hands and demanded "Butter." rudely without even looking at her.

She got abit scared I think, but then she just went and got me my butter. After that, in between mouthfuls of cabbages and grilled pork, I asked for more butter, drinks to be refilled and everything, but plainly ignored to acknowledge Ah Lian's existence even though she was standing just right before me.

I purposely asked for the other waiters to serve me and I saw Ah Lian shoot me furtive looks but pretended that she didn't notice that I was ignoring her on purpose.

After that, as was my custom, I, on purpose again, spoke very loudly to my sis about how some waitresses just don't have the ability to smile, why some waitresses are so rude, how pathetic a waitress looks when she is being all emo and selfish bla bla bla...

And made sure that the Chao Ah Lian heard me.

Oh she did alright. Because when we had paid the bill and were leaving, she kind of pretentiously came to us and said "Thank you very much." (in Thai) in her most cheerful and polite way to greet us out, with a smile which made her face look oddly unrecognisable due to the lack of cheeriness the whole time we were having our meal before.

So that served her right for being rude, and now she had learnt her lesson.

Yes. What a triumphant day for me!

It is not my fault that I am being so rudely expressive nowadays when I'm faced with situations that I cannot stand or tolerate.

I mean, blame it all on Xiaxue. She thought me how to be brave in standing up for myself and not allow anyone to bully me. Through her blog posts la... Hehehe...

So people. If you think you can get away with rudeness just one day, think again because you might not know who is around the corner just crouching and waiting to fire you back with logical words/reasons which you cannot fight back to shut your mouth up.

And that will cause a mighty embarrassment for you, you loser.

Chuz.

4 comments:

v!vi@n said...

cheer up^^

Jo-Yee said...

(:

Ken Wooi said...

some are just plain rude.. dont ruin your own mood because of them =)

Jo-Yee said...

thnks (: