Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello all!

I FINISHED MY UJIAN SETARA 2 TODAY!

And please congratulate me because I think I might have failed BUSINESS. AGAIN.

I just don’t understand why Business is so DIFFICULT to comprehend. I mean, I seriously DID study for it this time. I mean, instead of the usual 5 minutes I invest into trying to retain at least something from a subject before I sit for the test, this time I actually spent 3 whole hours studying for BUSINESS OKAY.

And I still couldn’t answer the paper properly. Business is just too ridiculously WIDE.

ANYWAY why am I talking about boring stuff I should talk about interesting stuff which happened in my life recently! Open-mouthed smile

Last week, my sister took a break from studying and came back from Penang! And of course, with her around, I started to spend alot of money going to alot of places and eating alot of food and gaining alot of weight!

15042011700

FACE TO FACE or I guess more commonly known by its Chinese name Mian Dui Mian recently opened in front of Klang Parade, so my sis and I decided to go have lunch there. Open-mouthed smile

15042011701

Yeah, we don’t look alike at all… lol

15042011703

And of course, we invited our beloved cousin Gin along too. Red heart

15042011702

Next, my sis and I also went out with another batch of our maternal cousins lol Cheryl and Jamie!

18042011755

Jamie on the left and Cheryl in the middle… Heheheheheeeee

18042011754

And we went to Snowflake!

This was at 1000pm and I had Econs paper the next day but I didn’t care and still went anyway because I had been craving for Snowflake for a long time already!!!

18042011759

Yummy! My usual combination of soya ice with Set 1 toppings only because I love the lotus seeds! Hee hee

18042011761

My sis told me that I could actually have chosen the toppings that I wanted individually only that I might have to pay the extra charge…

BUT HOW COME I ONLY KNEW ABOUT THIS THEN????

I wouldn’t mind having to pay the extra charge if I could have the taro balls or even just taros and double portions of lotus seeds to replace the stupid pearls and green beans I actually don’t like… Zzz

Next, my sis and I also went for Tutti Fruttie! Hehehehehehehehe… I know right… Kenot stop eating one. Open-mouthed smile

16042011729

Frozen yogurt! Very healthy! Open-mouthed smile

16042011730

Ta-dahhhhh! Colourful or not! Hee hee hee hee

16042011727

My favourite thing was the tiny pink balls because they were so pretty!!!

16042011728

RM20.15 worth of colourful goodness. It was worth it!!!!

16042011737

Bearry likes Tutti Fruttie too. Red heart

Other than that, being the terrible compulsive shopper that I am, I also bought new shades to add to my collection of 7 pairs todate!

16042011741

Pink ones this time to justify my recent fondness for the colour pink. Hehehehehehe OYA my sis paid for this as my belated birthday present. Got them from Brands Outlet! Open-mouthed smile16042011739

And thus concludes my very profligate spending habits and explains the current bankruptcy of my bank account.

FML.

No comments: