Friday, April 1, 2011

SURPRISES!

I can’t say I really, really love surprises, I mean, I do like them, but not to the extent that I would ask for surprises everytime I am asked about what I would want…

But Fifi’s surprises are an exception! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE his surprises to death! I can’t get enough of them and I hope he doesn’t stop giving them!

More than a week ago, we had kind of a huge fight. And sorry to say the fight mostly stemmed from my mistake.

And so it was a day after my birthday and I was hating everything and was trying very hard to win back my boyfriend’s heart but coincidentally he was also quite busy that day and didn’t have time to work things out with me.

Naturally, I presumed that he was consumed with hatred towards me and I practically like went crazy lol

I couldn’t accept the fact that this was happening, I couldn’t take the fact that he hated me and I walked around everywhere aimlessly wishing I didn’t have to go through with such a problem…

DSC05876

And so I purposefully looked for activities to do, and in the end I managed to get my girlfriends to catch a midnight movie with me, just so within those 2 hours I could have the movie to concentrate on and needn’t think about how I was going to face the man I was so scared to lose.

But obviously, it didn’t work a 100% because I kept checking my phone all the time in case Fifi texted me back or anything but towards the end of the movie I became dejected because I knew he still needed time to cool down…

So at about 12 something am I sent everybody home, and didn’t think about setting my phone back to sound because I knew Fifi would not call me that night.

However, when I parked my car and got ready to get down, I checked phone and discovered I had 11 missed calls and 4 unread texts from Fifi!

I became superbly panicky because I didn’t know to think if he called me because of an emergency (I HYPERVENTILATED THINKING THAT SOMETHING MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM!!!) or because he just wanted to break up with me. lol

DSC05883

So immediately I called him back and got down from the car… He sounded quite solemn, I guessed angry because I didn’t pick up 11 of his calls and asked where I was and why didn’t I let him know that I had gone out for the night.

I felt immensely relieved because he appeared to have been worried and concerned about my whereabouts and that should mean that he didn’t think about breaking up with me! Open-mouthed smile

And so I explained everything and walked to the lift but all of a sudden out came this tall hot guy in grey t-shirt and pyjama pants and I almost died when I discovered it was my boyfriend FIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart

OMG can you imagine my joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? He had come back all the way from Pahang to give me my birthday present!!! He came back without informing me because he wanted to surprise me!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is he the best boyfriend or whattttttttttt!

DSC05841DSC05853

And so he lepaked awhile at my house and we made up for all the lost time that we could not spend with each other because of our distance… Sad smile

He reached my house at about 12 something and went back at about 3 something in the morning.

And then he went back to Pahang the next morning at 8am. O.O

So guys, how can I not love this mannnnn?

He makes me feel so special and I just couldn’t ask for more. Red heart

PS : He gave me that huge ass teddy bear because he said it was to shut me up for always complaining that he didn’t come back enough for me to hug lol and then now I would have the bear as temporary replacement…. Ehehehehe…

No comments: