Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rindu yang menggamit hati.

I miss going out with you.

I miss waiting for you by the guard house and you arrive in your blue Savvy.

I miss seeing you all handsome seated in the driver’s seat through the window.

I miss getting into your car and immediately I get a whiff of the smell of your perfume that I love so much.

I miss sliding my way to your seat and hugging you.

I miss playing with your hair while you drive.

I miss tickling your arm while you drive and you would pretend to scream and lose control of the car.

I miss the way you look into my eyes and then ruffle my hair during stop lights.

I miss holding your hand while you drive and hear you complain that you can’t manoeuvre your manual car with only one hand.

I miss ignoring your complaints and you will just hold on to my hand while you change gears. lol

I miss putting my hand on your lap while you drive because I just cannot stand not holding you when I’m with you.

I miss how you say you like that I am so manja too.

I miss how when we’re talking you will always tease me and when I pretend to ignore you, you will pull me back close to you.

I miss putting my head on your shoulder while you drive.

I miss kissing your shoulder and then you will look all accusingly at me and say “Hamsap.” lol

I miss how when we reach our destination and you will stand by the side with your hand out waiting for me to hold it while we walk.

I miss holding your hand while we walk through the sea of people who will look surprisingly at what a peculiar couple we are. lol

I miss how you always cheat me and say you forgot to bring the movie tickets when we are waiting outside the cinema.

I miss how you will keep laughing and laughing and trying to make me laugh.

I miss how I always complain that I want popcorn and you will immediately go buy me some. lol

I miss going to meet your friends after our dates.

I miss hearing you talk and lepak with your friends because you never try to do anything purposefully to impress me.

I miss how I will feel impressed anyway.

I miss seeing you in your jeans and t-shirt because you always look so hot.

I miss how I keep jokingly forcing you to kiss me in public and you will refuse.

I miss how your face will turn red when you’re embarrassed! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Red heart

I miss how when you send me home you will ALWAYS send me all the way to my doorstep even though it’s kinda leceh when explaining to the guard about driving your car into the apartment premises.

I miss how when the first time you sent me home you thought I lived in the 8th floor and I played along with it and let you bring me up 5 floors from where my house is.

I miss how when I revealed the secret to you that I actually stay in the 3rd floor your face immediately turned red because you were so embarrassed!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

I miss how I am always so reluctant to unlock the doors and go home because I don’t want the day to end.

I miss how you will say, “No, no, no, must go home.” when I say I want to follow you until the next day. lol

I miss how we will end up spending a very long time outside of the door because I refuse to go inside. Ehehehehehe

I miss how when I finally get into the house you will quickly run away because if you don’t I will come back outside and refuse to go inside and you will have to pujuk me all over again to go inside. lol

I miss how when I have finally locked all the doors you will come back to the gates and say goodbye and gimme a last kiss before you leave.

I miss how after you walk away a second time, you will come back a third time to ring the bell and quickly escape before I can start laughing. Hahahahaha

I miss texting you and then updating my status in Facebook after our dates and all my friends will go and like it. lol

I miss you so much sayang.

I really, really miss you.

I miss everything about you.

I miss how you will order indo mee with telur mata kerbau and susu suam. Hahahhahahaaa oh ya! With cili padi also. HAHAHAHAHHAA

I miss you I miss you I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what makes me miss you even more?

It is that I know you miss everything that I’ve listed above too. Red heart

20032011606

I can’t wait to see you again sayang.

I love you. Mwah mwah! Red heart

No comments: