Friday, April 15, 2011

MUET starts tomorrow.

And can I just say that I seriously don’t know what else I can do to study for it…?

Zzz I guess I can kind of brush up on my writing skills by reading some good texts from the textbook but I am just too lazy to flip the pages…

Speaking of which, I was writing about sexual crimes today and somehow when I wanted to use the word PERPETRATOR, I COULD NOT THINK OF THE CORRECT SPELLING. O.O

Oh my God how am I going to score well if I can’t even spell PERPETRATOR correctly?

FUNNY HOW I HAVE NO TROUBLE SPELLING IT WHEN TYPING FML

In the end I just used sexual offender instead of sexual perpetrator which sucks and doesn’t even have the same meaning and makes me sound like a terrible writer…

But at least the paper I did today was only a school-based test and not the real MUET! Open-mouthed smile

So now, I have to brush up on my spelling skills PERPETRATOR PERPETRATOR PERPETRATOR PERPETRATOR zzz

NEXT!

14042011685

I recently had BASKIN ROBBINS! Open-mouthed smile

Double scoop!

One was World-class Chocolate and the other was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Open-mouthed smile

Lovessss!

I actually got not much to say, and in fact I am going to go offline now but before I go:

CUTE PHOTO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15042011707

And cute shoes too. I love my red Converse high-tops! Red heart

14042011678

GOODBYE!

PS : SUCCEED! THIS POST NO FIFI!!!!!! LOOOLOLLLLOLOL
PS 2 : FAIL! BECAUSE BY WRITING THE FIRST PS I ALREADY INCLUDED FIFI!! LOLLOLOLLLOL
PS 3 : SORRY LAH I CAN’T HELP IT I AM TOO IN LOVE LOL
PS 4 : BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments: