Saturday, April 23, 2011

How to put on and remove contact lens! :D

HELLO!

I know I am very efficient for having two videos in two days but I am just so excited and into this whole video blogging thing all of a sudden! lol



Music : Cee Lo Green - Forget You

In this vlog I will be showing you guys how I put on my contact lens because alot of my friends have difficulties doing it when I can like, pop the lens in within 2 seconds flat. lol

And this is a video where I kenot put on my shades obviously, so be nice about my horrible make-up-less face and ignore the honking pimple on the cheek ok! lol

I hope you will enjoy this and sorry about the ending part; it was the best I could save the video LOLLLOLLOLOL

Thanks for watching! BYE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got big eyes, that's why easy to put it on. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.

Jo-Yee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA CAN ONE LAH!!!

Susan Loke said...

Hahahahaha.. Ya lo.. You have a pair of big eyes mah.. Sure easy one lo.. But now trying it to be easy d.. Thank =)

Jo-Yee said...

heheheh thank youuuu <3