Friday, April 22, 2011

My first ever video blog! Hehehehehee...

This is a very random experimental vlog that I am doing because I just wanted to test my skills in making one. Ahem...



Music : Owl City - Fireflies

It's very amateur, yes I know lol but I think it's quite good for a noob right! :DDD

Sorry at some parts of the video it's really too soft and you can't really hear the nonsense that I am saying lol but that's because I used Movie Maker for this video, and somehow in MM it's either your music or your voice. :/

Like, if I turn up the volume, and you can't hear my voice, and if I turn down the music, you can't hear the music. :/

So...compensate lah ok! :D At least all the important parts can hear right. Tee-hee!

I'll try improving and making more interesting ones lah ok just make sure you will come back for moreee! :DDDDD

Thanks for watching!

PS : Shades on because no make-up! LOLLLOLOLLOL

No comments: