Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Alot of things happened in 2009...

I mean seriously. Before this, I actually wanted to summarise 2009 into a whole blog post before I start on my 2010 resolutions, but since now time is so exceptionally golden and sparkly to me, I will start spending it wisely.

CONCLUSION:

I will shorten 2009 TRAFFIC-TOPPING events into a list, just to remind me of how screwed up a simple 17 year old girl's life can be (in no particular order of date):
  1. I agreed to be someone's girlfriend only to break up with him after two days.
  2. I got my first (hopefully ONLY) E in an exam in my whole life.
  3. I argued with my close friends and caused a BIG drama.
  4. I achieved the Queen's Guide title.
  5. I got into the most serious teacher-student feud in my life.
  6. I got too involved in blogging that everything in my life started to slip.
  7. I fell in love. (I think)
  8. I gained about 10kg. KIDDING la, I think about 5. STILL BAD.
  9. I got hired for my first job! =D
  10. And, uh, don't remember already lah!

That's because I cannot wait to start on my

2010 RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahaha

  1. Be an efficient employee in PA and make everyone like working with me.
  2. STOP SPENDING SO MUCH omg.
  3. Work on helping parent(s) stop smoking.
  4. Meet guys.
  5. Meet hot guys.
  6. Meet hot and nice guys.
  7. Meet hot and nice guys willing to keep in touch with me.
  8. Stop thinking so much about him.
  9. THINK MORE ABOUT HIM.
  10. Don't cry when I get bad results for SPM.
  11. Keep my promises.
  12. Be more disciplined.
  13. LOSE WEIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  14. Fit into the shorts and tees I've been keeping since forever with the hope of finally losing enough weight to wear them!!!
  15. Be grateful and be careful on what I spend.
  16. HAVE NICE HAIR.
  17. Blog more often especially when I have the time!
  18. Widen my social circle!
  19. Be nicer to parents and show them more respect.
  20. Love everybody I love alittle bit more, and start loving those who I hate.

FINISH!!!!!!!! Now I feel very at ease and will be able to have a goodnight's sleep. Thank you very much BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: