Thursday, January 7, 2010

I HAVE GREAT NEWS TODAYYYYY!!!

Even though what I'm about to say is generally not such big news, but it is totally the highlight of my day at work today! =DDD

And that is: I found out from one of my colleagues that the person on whom (I think) I have a BIG crush might be coming back to work at PA for part-time!

EEEEEEEEE I am so excited!!! I know lah it is damn cheap and lame to be excited over something like that, but really lah, nowadays, every mention of His name will speed up my heart beat. Seriously! It is damn pathetic.

Even some auntie from the upstairs perfume shop in Jusco wants to contact Him and hire Him for part-time. But my colleague told me that He is (hopefully) only interested in working in PA and if He does decide to come back, my colleague will take him back immediately.

You see lah. He is such a sweetheart that everyone wants Him to work with them. He's also, I heard from many people, a very hard-working and efficient guy. I am so glad my stupid brain decided to fall in love with such a lovable and useful person, rather than some moron.

I am in such a good mood today. =DDD

I think it's because when I told my Mum I am kind of attracted to one of the guys in PA, she asked me who and when I told her she said, "Oh, him. Yeah, I quite like him too. Don't you keep in contact with him or anything? Did you get his number?"

Oh my God being a high school graduate rules man! I can finally talk about having a boyfriend with my Mum without having her chastise me about putting my studies first! =DDD

Okay moving on from Him or not I wouldn't be able to finish up a constructive blog post (as if) as my mind would be too filled up with images of him again and that would cease my brain from functioning.

Today I also found out from Fazlin that she had asked my other colleague, Syafiq, a part-time who came into PA later than me, to be a permanent staff at PA, because she thinks that he is capable enough.

But what irks me is, how come she didn't ask me this question? When I am supposed to be the one who's been here longer and honestly I think that I am a much more approachable person than Syafiq is, although of course he is not a bad employee as well.

I'm just wondering, what aren't I doing enough? Why did Syafiq get such proposal but not me? So the whole time I was rather gloomy until I couldn't stand it anymore so I kind of asked Lee Hon (my other colleague) about it.

I guess she must have known I was upset and didn't want to hurt me further so she straight on told me that Syafiq did not actually get the proposal. It was he himself who mentioned about being interested in working permanent.

I wonder if that 's the truth?

But then of course after that Lee Hon mentioned about Him wanting to come back to working at PA and then all my bad mood went away and the rest of the night became better for me. =DDD

Anyway, I need to go to bed now to dream of Him. =D

But of course I would end up dreaming of folding clothes in PA again, as is my routine dream nowadays. -__-

Like Yeng says: Wtf?

Adioh!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

hey! was attracted by your innit post title. hmm same goes to me i guess, i do think i have pretty interesting posts but ...

sometimes i really envy those bloggers, when they just update innit, they get lots of visits, while i put in so much effort but kind of like no one reads them :(

but regardless of whether got reader or not, i'll still continue blogging and read them myself ;)

i'll be following your blog! (hope it's encouraging to you!!)

xoxo

Ken Wooi said...

unrelated topic on innit, but i'll comment on that.. yeah, hard to get people to read our blogs these days..

some innit peeps so famous and they get hits so easily.. jealous huh? =)

kenwooi.com

Jo-Yee said...

aww thanks guys. yvonne, i so feel you. )= sometimes i put in so much effort but it just isnt good enough right? )=

Yvonne said...

kenwooi, it's not really jealous, but more of like, envy? also not leh, it's not thattttt negative lah!

jo-yee, dont give up!

Jo-Yee said...

hehez maybe our time will come =D