Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SALLY ANG HSUEH FERN!!!

A week ago, a bunch of us got together and celebrated a certain someone's birthday.

Now, it is a very rare case for all of us to have the same day off you know, seeing as how we are such working adults now.

Cheh wtf we're not even eighteen yet, besides, of course, the one who's birthday we were celebrating.



Now I know from the way I am writing you probably think that I am the one who's birthday was celebrated but.......



AYOR come on la the heading for this post also gave you all the clues liao right???

We celebrated SALLY ANG HSUEH FERN's BIRTHDAY!!!! =DDDDDD



This is Cherrie!



This is me!



Now a series of photos because I am too tired to blog!!!


I look like ghost =D


Don't you just looooove this picture? (=


CAKE!!!!!!!!!


Seow Wei hor cannot stop moving one. Mae Vin also.





Xin Yi and Hui Lian.



From left: Mae Vin (biggest head HAHAHAHAHA), Hui Lian, Seow Wei, Sally and Cherrie.



Love you friends! =) Including Yeng also who's not in the picture because she had to rush home!

Really, who am I without all of you. (=

Once again, happy 18th birthday Sally. May all your wishes come true and good luck in your future undertakings! (=

You have been a wonderful friend all these ten years we have known each other and I will never trade you for anyone. (=

There may be wrongs that I've done in the past but I hope that we have all moved on from there and be the bestest friends we can ever be.

Lots of love. (=

Jo-Yee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Jo-Yee said...

thanks! =) twitter: joey_joeldavid@yahoo.com