Wednesday, January 6, 2010

!!!

Ok so I tau I dah lama tak blog but that's only because I am so goddamn busy these few days.

What FEW DAYS? EVERYDAY. I have work almost everyday and I only get to rest at weird times, like a single Tuesday, or a single Thursday.

And no Jo-Yee, don't even think about having breaks on Sundays because Sundays are the busiest days at retail stores like Padini Authentics.

Well, so other than that I have got not much to complain about my current job at PA, except for a small little fact that I miss someone who has already resigned from PA very much.

And it becomes even more difficult because the tee shirt he used to wear as uniform when he worked at PA is hanging CONSPICUOUSLY right at the entrance of PA so everytime I go to work, I will be reminded of HIM, and feel the desire to touch the shirt, even though of course, this is very embarrassing to admit.

But it is true that I cannot stop thinking of him. And I feel even worse that he has no desire whatsoever to keep in touch with me, except for the occasional SMS replies AFTER I text him.

Sighhhh.....

What should I do? I know it would be easy to just, you know, forget him. But the problem is...

I don't want to.

There I said it. You can call me a desperate slut now I don't care.

I am still standing strong with the belief that ONE DAY, things will change, and he WILL finally have the desire to get to know me. Hmpf! Even if he is supposedly still very emotionally attached to his ex-girlfriend.

I SOOOOOO want to shout at him: GET OVER HER! There is no hope in that relationship already!

Only I can't say that because isn't that what I should be saying to MYSELF instead?

Because at least his ex and he DATED, so there is of COURSE still hope for THEIR relationship. But what hope is there for mine and his? NOTHING.

And the fact that I have only known him for FIVE days and yet I am so besotted by him is a clear indication that I am the biggest slut in the world EVER.

Oh gosh I hope by all God's power and love that he will NOT stumble upon this blog and read THIS POST, or not I would definitely be doomed for life.

And also, I can officially kiss my hope for mine and his relationship goodbye.

Okay very depressing topic MOVING ON.

So I went shopping alone in Sunway Pyramid today BUT HOW CAN I NOT TALK ABOUT HIM??!??!?!

I really really REALLY miss him. )= It's like, Avril Lavigne is laughing in my face with her lyrics:

Everything that I do, reminds me of you...

When you're gone, pieces of my heart are missing too...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

MUST. GET. A. GRIP.

Thank you very much, I have to go now. I don't think I can continue blogging about other things but HIM because my mind is so FULL of images of him right now.

ADIOH ADIOH ADIOH before I start doing stupid things!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, can't really advise much to you on this since I'm pretty much a failure in relationships myself. Regret also no use after what I did to my previous ex. Well all I can say to you is. Do what you think is right and just like NIKE JUST DO IT!!!!! Do what you feel is right and never try to avoid it cause you might learn that in the future you might regret it. If you really love him just go after him. These days, there are no big difference in girls liking a guy. You will never knew if you didn't try. Maybe there is still hope beneath. Maybe he might turn out to like you. If you fails. Just get over it and just be friends. It's not like the end of the world. There are still many trees out there waiting for you. :D

Cheers and best regards from: cr3ap
http://cr3ap.blogspot.com

Ken Wooi said...

relationships come and go when we're still young.. dont worry..
it'll be all fine =)

kenwooi.com

Jo-Yee said...

thanks guys. )= but i dont want him to think like im this big clingy stalker. )= i am so lost! )=

MoonFlower said...

Cheer up!!! = )

Jo-Yee said...

thanks (=