Monday, January 18, 2010

FUCK BUKIT RAJA's NANDO'S!

I'm happiest when I go to work, because I realise that if I ever need a friend, I can just walk a few stores away and there will be Yeng, Xin Yi and Seow Wei there, awaiting me with happy smiles. (=

Okay lah they aren't waiting for me, but they ARE always with happy smiles and willing to chat/play with me.

The thing is, I'm just very worried about them working at Nando's.

I've heard stories that there are a few male workers there who are quite perverted and have been eyeing on Yeng, Xin Yi and Seow Wei for quite some time now. I'm really scared if one day, those men really go too far and commit sexual molestation and/or worse things.

I'm really worried. I want to urge Yeng and Xinyi and Seow Wei to please for the love of God change jobs as soon as possible, or find some other way to keep the men away from them.

I'm seriously very worried.

Those men should be STOPPED! Oh my God and because I always visit my friends at Nando's, I heard that one of the men there, when I left, actually commented on how big were my jugs!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FUCKING DISGUSTING OKAY!!!!

I like, went dead for a few seconds when I heard that and when I regained consciousness, I kept hyperventilating.

DISGUSTING MUTHAFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I will be able to go to Nando's comfortably anymore.

Those ASSHOLES. If they dare lay their fucking filthy hands on one of my friends, I am going to fucking tell him off and report to the police! I am SERIOUS.

MUTHAFUCKING ASSHOLES!

No comments: