Friday, January 8, 2010

My customer?

About two days ago, I had a really eccentric customer at PA. She kept on asking me to pick out clothes for her to wear to a vacation she is going to at Cameron Highlands.

So I ran around picking up clothes which I personally thought was cute, and showed them to her, to see if she liked them as well. In the end I guess she was quite satisfied with what she was presented with, so she said she might come back on Thursday.

So she came back today, and tried on loads of clothes. She also requested that I served her, and brought her more clothes which I thought were suitable for her.

I was quite excited because a customer remembers me, but I almost exploded in joy when Siti, my colleague, addressed the woman as my customer.

And to have your own customer, is kind of an achievement for a sales assistant.

So it made me realise that all jobs are actually at par in status, and your success solely and only depends on what you decide to do about it.

I don't think I'll ever look at janitors and rubbish collectors the same way again. They have their own achievements and such too, only of course, in a different way as those who work as CEOs in big companies.

Today, I spent about 60% of the time in PA thinking about a certain someone, which is quite an achievement thank you, because usually I spend abut 89% of the time with my mind full of images of Him.

So please salute me thank you very much.

Also, I am broke. And I don't have enough money to buy New Year clothes. HOW????!?!??!

I miss Him. )=

Adioh.

3 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Aren't you getting like a paycheck at the end of the month? D8 Won't you have money then?


Also, congrats on the customer bit. Climbing ladders huh? >8D

Jo-Yee said...

thanks! =D tapi the amount of money ive spent BEFORE the paycheck already exceeded the amount im gonna get in my paycheck pun! )=

im a terrible spender haha

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Sigh I know what you mean.