Monday, December 20, 2010

Do i LOOK LiKE dah PEter CHao?! >:D

DSC04853

Lol. Okay. My entire post today has got nothing to do with Peter Chao except, you know, my shades in the above photo lol

I had the weirdest dream yesterday.

I dreamt that I died. Like not only me, but my mum, sis and a bunch of this random people too. I think we were going on this trip in the bus with a bunch of people, and somehow the bus crashed or something, and we all died. :/

Funny thing is, just about a day ago, a bus in Cameron Highlands also crashed!!! Omg and there were 26 casualties I think. Why so coincidental one!!! Scared die me!

Anyway, in my dream, we were on our way to where dead people would go I guess. It was really weird, because in my dream, I knew that I’d died, and I kind of thought about how weird it was that I was finally going to feel what death felt like…

We were gathered at this hall or something and we made up two lines. Each line of people was stood in front of this huge pipe which was hanging from the ceiling. In a few moments, person by person was climbing up these ropes that were hanging from the pipes and with incredible strength, they pulled themselves up the pipes and disappeared into wherever the pipe would lead them to.

Soon, it was my turn. Disappointed smile

I went to stand below the pipe and looked up, as if to see if I can make out where it would soon lead me to. But I only saw darkness. So with incredible strength, that even in my dream I knew I would never possess, I hoisted myself up those ropes and let the pipe suck me in.

Suddenly, after being squeezed through the pipe, and it really felt like I squeezed through it, because the opening of the pipe was really too small to fit any human in, I found myself exit the pipe, and I was lay down on some soft fluffy material. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t, but through my closed lids, I knew that I was in a very bright place, with very strong rays of sunlight shining on my face.

It gave me the impression that I was lying amongst clouds. Freezing

There were voices all around me speaking to me, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying.

A few moments later, I drifted away to this other new place, which was pitch black, but still I couldn’t open my eyes. This place was much colder and chillier without the warmth from the Sun. I still couldn’t open my eyes, but behind my lids, I imagined this place to be very dusty and windy, and still, I heard the same type of voices talking to me, only I didn’t understand what they were trying to say to me.

All of a sudden, I woke up and found myself in bed! Not in reality, but in my dream! I dreamt that I awoke from a dream! lol so complicated like Inception only wtf

And in my dream, I got down from my bed, and walked out to the hallway, and crossed it to check on my sis. Strangely, I didn’t immediately realise I was dreaming and didn’t actually die. What I thought was some force decided I shouldn’t die yet and sent me back to Earth, and made it seem as if I was dreaming. And so I went to check if my sis and mum were in their rooms, because if the force decided to let me reincarnate, probably my mum and sis would have been still dead.

Unless they also got a second chance from the force, but I thought that unlikely. Thinking smile

But I went into my sis’s room, and found that she was in bed sleeping soundly! And my mum too, in her own room! And then I knew that in my dream, I was only dreaming and I hadn’t really died. Somehow I felt a little bit disappointed, because I would really love to know what death felt like. Eye rolling smile

And then my dream suddenly ended. lol

I woke up after that to send a text to someone, and then I fell back asleep.

Then, I had ANOTHER weirder dream. I dreamt that Cherrie and I were at Jusco, and we were supposed to go shopping for junk food, because she was going to stay overnight at my house. After paying for all the junk we bought, we gathered everything and went to my car.

While I was driving out from Jusco’s parking lot, many, many cars suddenly appeared in the lot and the people in the car were driving their cars recklessly out of control and kept speeding in all directions!

I was freaked out! I hit a few cars and when I finally exited the parking lot, I realised my brakes weren’t working anymore! All the way back home, whenever I needed to stop the car, I had to pull the handbrake. Kinda weird now that I think about it lol

Halfway through the journey, there was a roadblock. We were stopped and had to get out of the car, because the police had got news that Malaysia was recently high with HIV cases and anyone who was tested positive had to be quarantined.

I hastily joined the line because I knew I was surely going to be tested negative and I just wanted to get things done with. When it was my turn, and Cherrie was behind me, the man opposite the counter showed us a video of me and Cherrie trying on clothes in a fitting room. The whole world saw my bra hor!!! wtf

I got very angry because there SHOULDN’T be a CCTV in any fitting room, but in my dream, Cherrie told me that it was customary and I was dumb for only finding out about it now.

I couldn’t say anything to the man opposite the counter, but he was sort of teasing me. Walaowei I wanted to claw his face off because dah lah he saw my bra, now he was teasing me about it some more! CCB

Suddenly out of nowhere, Eric appeared and he shook hands with the man opposite the counter. He seemed to be really good friends with the man, and I got a good look at his face.

It was Lup Tuck’s face wtf LOLLOLLOLLOLL but his name was dunno what Au Yin Hei or something HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH funny shit

So I told Eric that he looked shockingly like Lup Tuck but Eric ignored me and walked away. == Then later Au Yin Hei said it was time for me to get tested for HIV.

So I told him loudly, “Test mah test lah! I am not scared.”

But Cherrie quickly pulled me aside and told me she had something very important that she should have told me a long time ago. She told me I was HIV positive!!! Disappointed smile

I asked her how she could make such an accusation and she said, “Remember the clip of us in the fitting room just now?” I said yes and she said that was how I contracted HIV.

And then comprehension dawned upon me. Apparently, in my dream, HIV could be spread through the share of fitting rooms and Cherrie had been HIV positive for many years already!!!

Omg dunno what kind of stupid dream LOLLOLLOLLLLL

And then suddenly the dream stopped before I went for the test and I woke up. And I never found out if I had HIV or not, in my dream. lol

Nowadays, my head is so filled up with nonsense that even my dreams start to turn out so nonsensical. lol

And I feel like I dream all the time, and most of them are stupid, but I never remember them.

This is the most vivid one that I remember I guess. lol

Hope you enjoyed the story of my dumb dream HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bye bye. Open-mouthed smile

2 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

WTF nobody get quarantined for HIV one la hahaha damn funny your dream!! There have been talks to quarantine HIV-positive people though, I think it's a bit too much cos they're not contagious in usual ways, and cant' be cured so they 'd have to be quarantined for life. I hope your dream is not some kind of premonition. :(

Jo-Yee said...

lol! i know right. why my dream so weird lol
but they've recently found a way to cure people of HIV though :D
it's not a vaccine to directly battle HIV, but it's kind of like replacing the stem cells of the person infected with HIV or something.. one guy's been cured i heard! :D