Monday, December 13, 2010

Singapore Trip!!!!! Part 2: 4 Dec 2010 :D

P1110856 - Copy

Next day! Open-mouthed smile We started off the day by waking up super early!

And by super early I mean like 1pm only we left the house LOL

We took the usual breezy walk all the way to Simei MRT Station and we went to Bugis Street again!

P1110858 - Copy

Wahhhh very nice surveillance mirror MUST CAMWHOREEEEE! lol

P1110860 - Copy

Ta-dahhhh! SIMEI STATION!!!!

P1110868 - Copy

Waiting for the MRT. Hehehehehe

When we arrived at Bugis Street, as usual, I forgot all about snapping photos because I drowneddddd in the awesomeness that was clothes shoes bags and accessories. Hehehehehe

And one very funny thing!

I MET RYAN IN SINGAPORE! HAHAHAHAHHA What are the odds of that happening? My gosh… Coincidence is awesomeeeeee Open-mouthed smile

And so since I was still surrounded by clothes, I STILL did not remember to snap photos and so no photos of cute Ryan for your viewing pleasure. He he he

WHICH REMINDS ME!: That boy promised to ask me out one hor when we’re both back in Malaysia but until now no news one?!??!!?

P1110882 - Copy

Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Red heart I bought some stuff from Bugis Street but for some reason I did not snap any photos, soooooo… NEXT TIME OK! Open-mouthed smile

After that we went to one of the VERY MANY shopping malls in Singapore to kind of chill, and shop, and have dinner! Open-mouthed smile

P1110910 - Copy

After that, we went to ANOTHER mall, this time I remember the name!: Cineleisure! Hehe and why I remember? Because Malaysia also got HAHAHAHAHA

Compared to the other more high-class malls, I actually prefer this mall, because it was more cozy, and the shops were more of mediocre status, so I didn’t have to feel ultra cheapskate walking around them…

And I could actually AFFORD stuff from the shops there lol

I bought some earrings! Open-mouthed smile Which for some reason I also did not snap photos lollollollllll

And the photo up there, is this place where they sell all old school stuff! Open-mouthed smile

P1110913 - Copy

Browsing-browsinggggg… It was very fascinating! Open-mouthed smile They had soooo many stuff from back when we were kids like the ‘8’ shaped packet chocolate candy, flag erasers, and many many more lah! I also cannot remember…

P1110922 - Copy

April’s AWEDDDDDD face LOL

P1110927 - Copy

Nah, proof that we went to Singapore in case you secretly bore a stronggg hatred towards me and refuse to accept the fact that I have a better life than you for being able to go all the way to Singapore for holiday.

(eventhough I spent like every single cent I had and ended up not having enough money for the cab back to the bus stop for my journey back to Malaysia and the fact that I am so cheapskate and poor that I only brought like SD$200 to spend and now I am moneyless as shit but nopes you don’t have to know that lollollollol)

P1110939 - Copy

CAMWHORE BECAUSE GOT BIG-ASS MIRROR! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yesssss we very shameless one beh hiao pai seh Embarrassed smile

P1110963 - Copy

SINGAPORE WAS FULL OF CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red rose

P1110965 - Copy

TA DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Red heart

We went walking around, thinking of a nice place to go lepakk while we waited for Sook Kwan jie to finish work. Smile

And then we decided to go tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:

P1110972 - Copy

Ben & Jerry’s ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hee hee hee hee

P1110971 - Copy

WAHHHHHH

P1110975 - Copy

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P1110980 - Copy

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Eh eh, no more photo of ice-cream pun lol

Okay so this was when we were on the MRT going back home for the night! Hehe

And that marks the end of the day loh! Open-mouthed smile

DSC04700

Cute photo! He he

STAY TUNEDDDD! Winking smile

No comments: