Friday, December 17, 2010

Movie with my PA colleagues!

Last Wednesday, because it so happened to be Itisssss’s off day, and TGV movie night, me, Itisssssss, Fauzi, Ellynaaaaa and Syafiqqqqq were supposed to go watch movie together! Open-mouthed smile

But in the end, Ellynaaaa and Syafiqqqq backed out, and said they would join us another time and so only me, Fauzi and Itis went!

At first we almost cancelled the whole thing, because Itisssss was afraid that she wouldn’t be able to make it on time, but after that we managed to work things out and we went for Hantu Mak Limah Balik Kampung! Open-mouthed smile

That movie was not bad, super funny but in the cinema I was so cold!!! Lol Itis and I cuddled up like a ball together throughout certain parts of the movie and it felt abit warm but I was still shivering lightly from time to time. Hehe

DSC04868

After the movie, we went to Andalas Cafe to chill out abit before heading home! Open-mouthed smile

DSC04873

Hee hee I love her so much! Everytime I hang out with her, we laugh allll the time, we have heart to heart talks when we’re alone allllll the time and we just always have such a good time! Open-mouthed smile

DSC04875

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Red heart lol

DSC04876

My limau ais, Fauzi’s teh O ais, and greedy Itis’s Milo Dinosaur!!! lol nobody believes me when I say that drink is called Milo Dinosaur leh. But it is!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeesh I am mamak queen ok. Takkan I dunno???? Hehehehe

16122010490

Because I love this photo so much, it will be featured in its maximised size!!!! LOL Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart

16122010489

You see. Laugh again. Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh oni!! Hee hee

After that Itis sent me back home!!! I aimed a very thorough lecture at her about driving safely because she reported that she had more than once fell asleep while driving before!!! Omg!!! That girl hor… Like that also can meh!!!

So I scolded her and told her to be more careful when she drives and please take care of herself!!!

Then I told her after she sent me back, when she reached home already please let me know but she told me her phone no credit. ==

So I had to wait about 15 minutes after she sent me back to call her and see if she was ok!

And when I called her she was safe and sound and so I went to bed feeling very happy. Hehe

Can’t wait to go out with my colleagues again, especially Itis! Red heart

DSC04843

I BOUGHT NEW SHADES FROM COTTON ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehehee RM5 oni!! Power or notttt lolllllllllllllllll

DSC04857

Bye bye! Winking smile

No comments: