Friday, December 10, 2010

Singapore Trip!!!!! Part 1: 3 Dec 2010 :D

Of course, with every beginning of a blog post, have to have MY BIG ASS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open-mouthed smile

DSC04629

Sooooo, last 3rd of Dec to the 7th of Dec, my sister, April and Cherrie and I went to Singapore for a short holiday because my Aunt Moo Lee gave us three bus tickets to go there! Open-mouthed smile

DSC04574

Before we went to Holiday Villa to board the First Coach bus, mummy, sister and I went for breakfast at Centro. Hehe

P1110719

Cherrie!

P1110722

April!

P1110725

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Open-mouthed smile

P1110734

So excited to board the bussss! Hee hee Airplane (Okay cheat one we board bus but I put aeroplane emoticon but never mind lah I don’t have bus emoticon!!!)

P1110736

Camwhore 9 9 because we were so excited! Rolling on the floor laughing

P1110748

When will my reflection showwwww, who I am… INSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Red heart

P1110756

The junk I brought in my hand carry bag. lol Like a typical sua ku tourist, I brought like my entire collection of things from my room that I wouldn’t even have thought about using in my everyday life....lol

P1110769

FINALLY REACHED SINGAPORE AFTER 5 HOURS IN THE BUS! THE SINGAPORE FLYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P1110787

Thanks Sook Kwan jie for picking us up from Furniture Mall. Smile After that we went to Suntec Mall to meet up with Auds and we had Pepper Lunch! Open-mouthed smile It was the first time for me and it was not bad. Open-mouthed smile Kinda like my homecook fried rice. Tee hee

That night, after returning to Auds's house to leave our luggages and to clean up, we went to Bugis Street! Open-mouthed smile

P1110789P1110793

Bugis Street is kind of like the Petaling Street of Singapore, only the things there are more to clothes of the latest Asian fashion, shoes, bags, accessories, snacks and stuff.

It was super, super crowded when we were there! The things there were quite cheap too, if you earned Sing. Dollars but for cheapskate Malaysian shoppers like me, they were abit pricey loh, if compared with the things in Malaysia. :/

P1110794

We took the MRT and cab everywhere we went. Transportation money burnt a HUGEEEEE hole in my pocket. Sad smile Think of all the nice clothes shoes bags that I could have bought with that money. sobs sobs

P1110795

We went walking around after that, trying to find a nice place to lepak before heading home for the night and Sook Kwan jie and Auds suggested Clark Quay!

We did alot of walking and looking for the right bus to get to the place but it was a good walk because the whole of Singapore had Christmas decorations and they were very pretty! Open-mouthed smile

P1110798

Sook Kwan jie, April, Auds and Cherrie. Open-mouthed smile

P1110808

RAFFLES HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Open-mouthed smile

P1110832

We settled down at a place called Hooters in Clark Quay and had wings and fries and fruit punch! Open-mouthed smile

P1110833

April and Auds.

Clark Quay was awesome with lots of ang moh tourists and lots of clubs and bars. Open-mouthed smile There were alotttttttttttttt of people there too, mostly very fashionable and party chicky girls who walked around in gorgeous clothes and heels. Open-mouthed smile

They were, I guess, the hip and young crowd of Singapore and it was so surprising to see the streets of Singapore littered with so many people from the Western countries!

I mean, like in Malaysia, the foreign people here are Indonesians, Myanmar people or the Vietnamese, but in Singapore, mostly were ang mohs.Surprised smile

It was very fascinating. Open-mouthed smile

P1110839

WINGS AND CURLY FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is all for today!

Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm in this post because I don’t really have the writing mojo now… And I just want to update my blog, because it has been such a longgggggggggggggg time that I have had any updates!

And so, I promise the next post would be a more interesting one ok! Mwah mwah Red heart

DSC04707

Nah, give you a cute photo of me as compensation k! Red lips

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

patterned leggings said...

wow that is one great trip..i bet it really is fun..