Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC04847

JENG JENG JENG JENGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

But wait! Before we start, let’s first have a look at last year’s resolution and see how much I have accomplished! lol

2010 RESOLUTIONS!!!!!

  1. Be an efficient employee in PA and make everyone like working with me. (I think I accomplished this! Hehe)
  2. STOP SPENDING SO MUCH omg. (OMG did I even MAKEEEEE this resolution? I TOTALLY failed this. My gosh.)
  3. Work on helping parent(s) stop smoking. (I gave up like 3 days into the resolution. == Adults will NEVER hear you speak.)
  4. Meet guys. (TOTALLY! Winking smile)
  5. Meet hot guys. (Kind of! lol)
  6. Meet hot and nice guys. (Not bad lah… lol)
  7. Meet hot and nice guys willing to keep in touch with me. (Not bad also… lol!)
  8. Stop thinking so much about him.
  9. THINK MORE ABOUT HIM. (LOL – I succeeded! But still quite as fail because I thought about THIS other guy, which was just as bad lol)
  10. Don't cry when I get bad results for SPM. (I CRIED OMG SIA SUI x139539536 I think it was like the first time I ever cried so hard in public. lol)
  11. Keep my promises. (90%)
  12. Be more disciplined. (FAIL.)
  13. LOSE WEIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT (lol I did lose some weight. But it doesn’t count because I didn’t lose them through efforts. They just sort of…left. lol)
  14. Fit into the shorts and tees I've been keeping since forever with the hope of finally losing enough weight to wear them!!! (SUCCEEDED!!!!!!!! 80% lol)
  15. Be grateful and be careful on what I spend. (FAIL x232483535635)
  16. HAVE NICE HAIR. (Erm. 70% I guess)
  17. Blog more often especially when I have the time! (YES!!!! Especially when I started Live Writer! Open-mouthed smile)
  18. Widen my social circle! (TOTALLY!)
  19. Be nicer to parents and show them more respect. (Erm.)
  20. Love everybody I love alittle bit more, and start loving those who I hate. (Didn’t bother to do also lol)

Now, considering I failed like about 50% of the resolutions this year, for 2011, I am going to smart up abit and only make a FEW resolutions to ensure its effectiveness. lol

So, let’s begin!

2011 RESOLUTIONS!!!!!

  1. Pay extra attention in class and do well for STPM!
  2. FULL ATTENDANCE!!!! IT’S YOUR LAST CHANCE!!!!!!
  3. Stop flirting with people you have no intention of ever being together with. :/
  4. Get over the fact that some people are going to be more popular than you, and work on your own individual ways of being well-liked!
  5. Think THOROUGHLY before doing something so that you don’t end up regretting your decisions!!!
  6. Save money OMG
  7. Lose more weight and become HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Try VERY hard to get into the Uni of my choice and don’t be lazy anymore!!!
  9. Be nicer and more helpful to all my acquaintances!!!!!
  10. Meet a nice guy willing to commit to me! Red heart

OKAY! HABIS! If got some more baru I add ok! lol

Bye!

No comments: