Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MA LA STEAMBOAT! + 101 BOULEVARD :DDDD

P1120567

Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Red heart The other day my sis and I went for dinner with Yan Yan, Lup Tuck and Wei Shez at a place in Puchong to eat MA LA STEAMBOAT!!!!!!!! Open-mouthed smile

Yesh yesh the name is very fascinating SO IS THE PHOTO but too bad I didn’t really enjoy the Ma La soup. :/

To me, it was a bit weird loh the taste. It was spicy and hot, but it was not that that made me dislike it. Its hotness and spiciness was tolerable, but it was the weird taste from the spice that they used in the soup that made me gag practically everytime I bit on it. Blekkkkkkkk Confused smile

But the Tom Yam soup was gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood! I added alot of spring onions and fried onions into the soup and it became very sweet, perfect for my liking. Hehe

Apart from good food, there was good company too, because we weren’t in too big a group, and everyone could just talk comfortably around each other. Open-mouthed smile

It was a veryyyyy enjoyable dinner, and satisfying too! Because for the all-you-can-eat food, we only paid like RM29 in total with drinks too! Winking smile

It was AWESOME!

P1120571

PROOOOOF! lol

After that, we went for second round to yumcha at a hang out place with lots of bistros and bars called 101 BOULEVARD!

We settled down at a sort of bistro called Vive la Vida or something and I kind of like the place! Open-mouthed smile

For one, the music they played was quite good, and the environment was just nice for yumcha. Not too quiet, and not too noisy that you have to shout across the table to talk to the person opposite you. lol

We had alot of fun snapping photos too! Rolling on the floor laughing

P1120607

Wei Shez, Yan Yan and April. Hehe

P1120621

The four girls! LOLLOLLOLLOLL

Yan Yan, Me, Wei Shez and April. Red heart

P1120626

I wore my awesome shit heels for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mine are the light blue ones. Hee hee)

P1120638

GOSSIPING!!!! lol

Lup Tuck and April. And Wei Shez and Yan Yan at the back, apparently in a very heated conversation about dunno what. lol

P1120644

Yan Yan, weird-looking April and Lup Tuck!

P1120648

Wei Shez and I. LOLLOLLOLLOLL

P1120651

April, me and Tuck. Open-mouthed smile

P1120590

Dunno laugh what leh April and Lup Tuck lol

P1120591

Snap snap snap what snap ha!!! lol

Wei Shez, Yan Yan and I (looking horribly weird but fascinatingly cute at the same time Winking smile)

After we sat for awhile camwhoring like siao, Curian, Samuel and Jason came to join us. Hehe

We went back after that at about, 2-ish? Forgot liao lah haha

But it was a very enjoyable day and I can’t wait to have more of these outings with them! Red heart

NAH! Last photo for you!

P1120617

Let you ownself decide whether I drink alcohol or not. Winking smile

BYE!

No comments: