Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Exam Results

So... I just got back my 2nd Standardised Test for 2009 results slip. And it..........sucked. I still cannot fathom how I got a C for my Biology and B for my (I have NEVER gotten less than A for my Chemistry before okay!) CHEMISTRY (actually I can because I really didn't do much studying this time round) but well, I did. And my position dropped. I mean, PLUNGED. I got FOURTH this time in class and only ONE freaking mark away from Top Three. Damn shitty I tell you. I actually aimed to be in the Top Three for my whole Form Four (achieved) and Form Five (FAILED) one lor. ):

1st Standardised Test 2009
BM : 84% A1
ENG : 80% A2 (YES I ONLY got EIGHTY marks for my English but WAIT till you see what I got for the 2nd test)
MATH : 100% A1 (whoops! Tradition! 1st Standardised test MUST get 100%! :D :D :D)
+MATH : 78% A2 (please don't laugh okay you didn't see my header mer?)
BIO : 72% A2 (I know I know. My favourite Science subject is Biology - EXCEPT PLANTS I DESPISE THE STUDY OF PLANTS - but I got the lowest for it compared to the other Science subjects. Lazy to study mar)
PHY : 80% A1 (Physics's totally not my calling so I was REALLY surprised when Miss Tan summoned me to her table and asked me if I was having problems trying to cope with Physics because she expected me to get MORE than 80%. I swear my mouth was like hanging vertically open at 180 degrees because I was so shocked when she asked me)
CHEM : 85% A1 (I always averaged between 83 - 90% never higher, never lower UNTIL.....)
SEJ : 77% A2 (I know la very low. Usually get A1 one. This time lazy la)
EST : 86% A1 (MY FIRST A1 FOR EST I SWEAR I (used to, I hope) suck so bad at EST I tell you)
MORAL : 85% A1 (the highest I can EVER manage to get I think considering the inanity of the teachers who mark the paper COMPLETELY FULLY WHOLLY ENTIRELY based on the stupid SCHEMA - their paper-marking policy: NO EXCEPTIONS I ask them go die)

Do you realise that I got straight As (although not A1s) for the 1st Standardised test??? :D :D :D :D :D OF COURSE LA OR NOT WHY DO YOU THINK I EVEN WANT TO POST MY RESULTS HERE???? :D :D :D :D :D I damn like to boast one hohohoho! :D :D :D Some more some more I was the only one who got straights As okay! :D My position was third I think in class, but I was the only one who got straight As (in my form or class)! :D :D :D

2nd Standardised Test 2009
BM : 73% A2 (damn pathetic okay. The whole test was ONE Karangan Bahan Rangsangan. So the whole paper is (your marks)/30 x 100% and I only got 22/30 D: damn siasui lor I sooo think I deserve more marks okay but Puan Shri said "Markah adalah muktamad." D: D: D:)
ENG : 75% A2 (I have only one word to say to this: I HATE SUMMARY I HATE SUMMARY I HATE SUMMARY YOU HATE SUMMARY WE HATE SUMMARY I HATE SUMMARY I HATE TEACHERS WHO STICK LIKE UHU GLUE TO THE SCHEMA WHEN MARKING PAPERS I HATE SUMMARY I HATE SUMMARY I HATE SUMMARY!!!!!!)
MATH : 88% A1 (I want to cry over this. I should have gotten 100% for this one lor but I was ABSENT when Mr H taught us about this stupid chapter which I completely missed due to my frequent school-skipping. BOTH questions (I screwed) which constitute my lost 12 marks WERE FROM THAT PARTICULAR CHAPTER screw myself super serves me right I know!!! Words of Cherrie and Mae Vin: "Ponteng some more la, ponteng...")
+MATH : 77% A2 (done with true Jo-Yee fashion: thousands of careless mistakes and mismanagement of time; result: 23 marks GONE)
BIO : 54% C6 (ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know la I didn't do much studying but C6??????????? UNACCEPTABLE!!!)
PHY : 71% A2 (sincerely apologised to Miss Tan for my inability in NOT doing careless mistakes and vowed to be more careful in future. For the ten thousandth time since my first test in 2008)
CHEM : 60% B4 (please don't ask because doing so will spark some bad memories (over which I will cry - *CRIES*) in which I measured wrongly the precipitate in the test tubes and the subsequent questions which had to be answered according to the measurements of the precipitate cost 16 marks! Which I LOST because of the extra 1.5cm!!! D: D: D:)
SEJ : 74% A2 (actually vowed to do better since the last exam, but broke my vow as usual and got punished by Puan Zu. Had to ketuk ketampi ten times. Embarrassing)
EST : 83% A1 (MY SECOND A1 FOR EST YAYS!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK 83% IS VERY LITTLE I JUST WANT A1!!!)
MORAL : 75% A2 (to be honest I don't really care about Moral in school because I don't think the SPM examiners would be so stupid as to stick like UHU Glue to the schema when marking our papers the way the stupid Moral teachers in my school do so I think I can actually do well in SPM)

Do you realise that I DROPPED in EVERY SINGLE subject compared to the first test? NONE of which even increased by even ONE mark???? I am so pathetic I know. But this time I really didn't put effort into studying because I was busy with Sports, Girl Guide, HOMEWORK (excuse excuse excuse). Yea. Stupid right my marks? I got No. 4 in class this time. Dropped like shit. I'm only one mark away from Top Three but it doesn't even matter. I SUCK. I love Biology but see what I got? ONLY 54%. Okay you can start laughing now. I know you have been meaning to do so ever since you saw my A2 for ENGLISH. I think this is the FIRST TIME IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE THAT I GOT LESS THAN 80% for my English (and 80% is VERY LITTLE OKAY) and so I HATE SUMMARY I HATE SUMMARY I HATE SUMMARY.

The last time I got 7A1s and 3A2s. This time I got ONLY 2A1s, 6A2s, 1B4 and 1C6. Now go ahead and compare and please help me comprehend how is it possible that one normal human being can drop SO MUCH in just a matter of few months?????? (unless I'm abnormal) I think I need to use my brain more and increase my cerebrum folds with the increase of brain cells in my brain (wtf so many brain one?) (thanks Miss Biology for teaching me this! (not the ability to write so many brains in one sentence la of course! About how the brain works la! D:) It is so interesting now I am SO pursuing Psychology! :D :D :D I WANT TO GO TO INTI!!!! :D :D :D)

So I guess that is all I have to say today. Because I broke my vow YET again by blogging on a weekday. And so right now I have to go rot in hell and also soak in my utter embarrassment of obtaining such laughable results for my 2nd Standardised Test 2009.

Ciao.

PS> I forgot to mention, because of my 2nd Standardised Mathematics paper, I vowed never to skip school ever again unless completely unavoidable. (let's just hope I stick to it this time round)

No comments: