Friday, April 3, 2009

Pissed.

I am damn pissed right now. Okay I was even more pissed earlier, but after my roti canai telur bawang, I kind of feel better already. But still, I'm pissed. I cannot believe there are even poeple like this, (no I can actually, they are called SELFISH people). So do you want to know why I'm so pissed? YES YOU DO I DON'T CARE. D: Even if you don't you have to pretend that you do.

Okay so, being the President of the English Language Society (ELS) in school, and having one of the most unreasonable and stringent teacher in the whole school as the Advisor, you can pretty much surmise that this post is not picnic. And yes, it is NOT. To accentuate my point I shall put five exclamation points behind this sentence!!!!! Do you see the burden of this post now? No? Fine. !!!!!!!!!! Ten exclamation points for you. Do you feel the stress now? No? Twenty then! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, a little bit pointless, but well, at least you get my point now don't you. I wonder how many of you actually counted the exclamation points hahahahaha So you see, as this is my last year of high school, *a moment of grief please over this statement* okay, so since this is the last year of high school for me, I reckon I should work my ass off to leave a mark in this school, so that my Juniors and teachers at least have something good about me by which to remember. So, work my ass off I did, and do, planning meetings, conducting meetings, this that this that this that this that this that this that okay that's enough. You get my point.

BUT, today, during which an ELS meeting was supposed to take place (of which my ELS Advisor was fully aware), my ELS Advisor out of the blue, mind you, decided to conduct another meeting of her own for the newly formed Interact Club (IC) which is also under her supervision. And I conjecture she knows full well that almost 80% of the ELS members are also IC members, but did that stop her from having an IC meeting at exactly the same time during which the supposed ELS meeting was supposed to take place, WITHOUT advanced information, or information AT ALL to the President of ELS, namely: ME, Tang Jo-Yee??? NO, it did NOT, you wouldn't be surprised to know. God, how selfish can people get? Imagine if I'd done that to HER. I would have gotten the lecture and/or beating of a lifetime (from her) I tell you.

She stole my members and in the end I was left with only FOUR people (including myself!) who attended MY meeting. I wouldn't be so mad if she had just ENLIGHTENED me of her stupid IC meeting (albeit last minute) but she did not even BOTHER to do so. Come on, I know you are my teacher and I should respect you and all that shit, but I'm human too and I deserve to be respected as well okay. Imagine if I neglected to respect you, oh, I don't know, you would have just punched me square in the face, that's all. No, I'm serious. She soooooo has the tendency to do that okay. She uses very vulgar words when she threatens people so what are the odds that she wouldn't be violent in executing them too?

Sheeeeeesh. People these days are like conspiring in testing my patience or something. I don't usually get that mad when someone pisses me off (at least I try to forget it and just let it be after Pastor Kevin's advice the other day) but it's hard you know! It's like, blow by blow I'm hit with accusations and disdainful acts from people AGAINST me. What have I done to deserve all this I ask you. What????????

Last words: people please do not laugh at my current header. I know it is a little bit too childish for my own good, but I DON'T CARE. I like it! ): You just don't like it because you're JEALOUS. YES YOU ARE. ): ): ):

Enough of nonsense. Ciao.

13 comments:

Hitori said...

els president?lolz..i dunno!!

swt.used to face this problem also...

u see most of can onli hold meetings on tuesday and friday.so when we are took over the office,we needed a lot of meetings.then it turn out that interact is also having meetings and a lot of us are interactors.including me myself.so it turns out that the presence is little.yea and thx to the shitty president i got.our meetings are like on sms and msn.!!!lolz.and now we haven even recruit form 3 members.i felt like punching someone now!!since im not the head i shall just keep quiet and sleeeeeeeeeep.ok enuff of it.tatz the problem with that.so find ur own other solution.last yr.interact was like every week meet twice.and those two days are tuesday and friday.it completely deprived us of meetings.((yay!i dun care!).

use another alternative such as doing it on other days other than friday.i heard ur skul can onli do it on friday is it?cant change a bit?!haha..and also if possible book ur teacher advisor first.for example.ure doing it on next friday.then if possible book early.my meaning is like tell her i want u 2 b that no matter wat.no interact meeting no matter wat.sounds cruel!haha..i believe its not bout u pao everything in the skul and ure the best.its time to lose out.just like ur rumah sukan..haha..lose a bit wun lose a lot wan.

oh ya btw.chew kit has been nagging me since last yr to hold a trip to genting for us.so interested to combine?may can?haha..i duwan to spoil ur "I NEVER WANT TO GO GENTING WITH FRENS".up 2 u.but hopefully we can do it.i mean like i also wanna go genting.so long din go d.and then its quite easy to organise.just go there sleep.hahah..

oh yeah the campfire letter how?!!T.T my kwang hwa fren got d ler.coz wanna arrange bus.like last yr if not enuff we share bus

Jo-Yee said...

Hahahaha. I actually already booked my teacher one! She just ke gao suddenly wanna hold a meeting. My announcement was made during assmebly you know! I even asked HER permission to make that announcement one. So she KNOWS that that day GOT ELS meeting one lor! But she still purposely hold IC meeting. Eeesh eeesh eeesh.

Ooooo! Genting! ;D But this May cannot lar. We girls dowan to go one lorr. Cos it's sooooo near trials! After SPM lar. We got together! We go further places like Pulau Langkawi or something. Hahaha. This May really cannot lorrr. ): Sorry. And thanks for asking. Hahaha. I'll go ask the girls la. (: But I really cannot go lorr... ):

Andddd I haven't got the letter about the campfire at all!

Jo-Yee said...

Haha. The Genting thing that I dont want to repeat is if they act that way agan. If they're not like last time, keep forcing me to play, then it's fine! :D

Hitori said...

swwwwwwwtt..oook ooooooook..dun hv 2 study waat...haha..since u all cant then nvm loo..mayb we go ourselves..please dun drool when we're at there..hahahaha...

further place?duwan langkawi la..like **** man.u shud read my langkawi trip post.haha..i dun like going there coz u have to drive around.i think one of us can drive by that time.but then its like a 15 min drive from each place to another on highway.and theres no themepark onli some old stuff.air hangat village is the dirtiest hot springs i ever seen.haha..enuff!we think bout it later.if after spm december kua.dun january.hopefully i can go to singapore!haha!by january if i got asean,im leaving here.....HOPEFULLY la..i sure cant get asean scholarship wan la.

wat kind of major thingy u all r doing ar?combine laaaa...we actually wanna combine also for party.but now dunno wat to celebrate.haha.

seriously never thot may is so late d..haha..i mean still early wat for trial.trial is like september.may can enjoy sumore..besides its holiday wat.holiday u sure go jalan jalan at kp wan.betta jalan jalan at genting for two or three days ke

Jo-Yee said...

hahahaahaha.. yea we planning wanna go to singapore too.. if we have naything major we will call you all la.. haha

but even if i want to go to genting during may also i dont think my mum will allow.

okla. not my mum wont allow la, but i will feel bad for going also.. so really cannot la...

after spm la, then confirm can. haha

:D

Hitori said...

chiew ok ok..then ill go there without u all..dun drool..haha..planning 2 go singapore?lolz..went there once in my life nia.really rox!!go there betta than langkawi.

nvm lo if u all dun plan to go genting.i rly must go la.if i really get to go singapore,then ill go there for one and a half year.then ill miss here..then dec left nia.january edi go there.dec must learn driving.must prepare.so go on may betta.

nvm thx for even think bout it

Jo-Yee said...

ohhhh. but if you take driver's license here it wouldnt be valid in singapore if not after two years right? why dont you take your license in singapore? you going there to study right?

Hitori said...

yea if i get asean ..i see first also loo..haha..but my dad like keep saying go la if u get..swt..i not sure first.if i get i still need to think wether wanna take or not.thatz y i say wat..i wanna take my driving first before i go there.haha..or else once i go there i cant settle everything under the table(u know wat i meant).aiya dun bother first la.its not like i gonna get it.haha

Jo-Yee said...

Hahahahaha. Walao you plan so early. I have no freaking idea whcih course to choose also. My mood always change one. One day I want this course, the next day I want another course. I think now better concentrate on SPM first. haha :D

Hitori said...

yea yea..u betta concentrate first..i even planned wat course to take edi..ROTFL!!!ok normal la for ppl to plan wat course.but i was like planning where to work sumore(i know u wun believe me)..haha..eh chat online la next time..chat here very very tedious la..need to come here everytime..lolz

gd luck in ur test anyway

Jo-Yee said...

hahah so funny. work also you plan d? hebat.

hahaha. so funny. we spamming this post only.. haha

Hitori said...

yea.everytime had to come here..

Anonymous said...

Jo!!!!!!!
Nasib kita sangat malang...
You and I having the same *********** teacher advisor...honestly la i dont felt sorry to u bout the meeting..hehe cause as how much u understand bout tat teacher...u noe its not even my choice to have it too...eh...like mj say...u book her la...go go..go on n book her...haha!...i seriously don mind having a meeting without her man!!! in fact I'll be extremely glad bout it!!! or next time we discuss laa...if she allow me to conduct the meeting I can easily finish everything in 15 minutes actually..XD we keng first next time..den maybe u half i half ke...den u got ur members i got mine loo..hehe..(but mostly i myself trying to avoid having meeting on friday actually...)..guide la...tuition la n bla..just so u noe la..i ad told my members our meeting would mostly be on thursday...a very short n brief 1...without THE teacher...so no worries la..hehe peace!