Saturday, April 25, 2009

You name it la.

Firstly a DASH of photos because Amen I know it's been a very long time since I posted photos in my blog and Cherrie tells me my blog would become more interesting if I had lots of photos posted so voila here they are sorry I am bad at connectors (not to mention punctuation too" told you;) I think this is the third time today that I've said this thank you very much enjoy!

PRETEND THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH DO/DID NOT EXIST
because I hate the stupid new wireless connection we are using because it keeps getting cut off!!! Already freaking cumbersome to upload photos even without the added irritation of the on-again-off-again connection! So resolution: NO FREAKING PHOTOS. D: D: D:

UPDATES!

You know, about a few days ago I got an email from a person named Tara Marinello. And in the email she said that my blog is *quote*interesting and well written*end quote* and she invited me to join a writing community called Allvoices! (hence my link on the sidebar PLEASE VIEW THANK YOU VERY MUCH) I am so flattered wey! I've ALWAYS wanted to get noticed because of my writing and YAYS! This is the first step to that! Oh God please oh God let my writing continue to improve and blossom I want to be those professional bloggers one day like Xiaxue (don't really like her blog though) and MayZhee! (but I guess I need to work on my connectors first oh no why me? - see I'm doing it again, no connectors OR punctuation)

Anyway enough about that back to meeeeeeeeee! Sooooooooo Allvoices is a writing community where people from all around the world talk discuss debate or whatever about any every all kinds of topic! (shit connectors punctuation connectors punctuation no wonder I'm failing summary D:) And so just two days of posting (one introductory post and another one about Homosexuality) I got very positive comments from people from ALL AROUND THE WORLD (I'm serious I've got readers from America, Pakistan, and some other countries that I myself have never even heard of before!)! This is such a dream come true I feel like kissing someone! :D :D :D

Moving on!

UPDATED: The stalk of all problems. I apologise.

Next.

I.....have.....gained.....weight. Period.

Next update! :D

I have found the perfect boyfriend! The best best best best exemplary boyfriend! :D :D :D Kind, caring, sweet, thoughtful, smart, speaks (not to mention WRITE) fluent English AND Chinese, nice, decent, non-smoker, non-alcohol-drinker (I have such bad vocab/adjective skills), not violent, not sissy.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......................but but but...HE'S TAKEN!!! D: D: D:

Sorry I can't reveal his name here. Wait till if in the totally impossible future (like when Britney Spears becomes a good mother or sommat) I were to be his girlfriend, then I'll reveal his name. :P

God I sound so hiao right now! :D :D :D

So that's all la! Ciao!!!

UPDATE: Now I hope you all realise that in the paragraph where I mentioned about the perfect boyfriend, I was TOTALLY kidding about the being-his-girlfriend-then-reveal-his-name part okay. Because if you take that sentence seriously, it would sound so wrong! I was K-I-D-D-I-N-G!!! D:

6 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

OMG I'm so proud of you~! I know what it feels to be in your position. I reached the same recognition as you, only not through blogging but through my Deviantart (ItoMaki) account, where I have watchers from all over the globe, and previously, under a lot of stress, I posted a very depressing DA journal entry about me not knowing why I'm drawing or that I lost the drive to draw, and my friends and watchers, some I know personally IRL and some I've never met before, still supported me. I AM SO GLAD you have found a community like that who will support you and help you achieve better!!

THAT AND OMG WHO IS THIS GUY I WANNA KNOW OMGWTFBBQ18737439643!!11!one!

Jo-Yee said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks so much! :D :D :D it feels so good kan to be acknowledged cos of something you put so much effort in? :D :D :D

noooooooooooo cannot reveal name. lest he visits my blog hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

But at last (before you post this) i ad decide not to go for the prefect gathering and the campfire. i didn't even bring the prefect uniform to Kelab Darul Ehsan which should have clearly shown that i ad 'bertekad' not to go since earlier on.

and i didn't even go for the IRR run

I ad complete all my BR 2 & 3 logbooks which means that i will have time to complete all my homework on time.

sorry for disappoint you but i know it was no use of saying sorry because action is louder that word. So, I'm gonna prove to you by action that i'm not a promise-breaker.

Jo-Yee said...

to anonymous,

are you really telling the turth??? OH MY GOD I am so proud of you! :D :D :D :D

Yay now you can finish all your homework okay? PROMISE!!!

Yerrrr why you finish your log books d?? OMG! O_O I better start d.

Sorry for what i said i was just really disappointed, rmb I still love you. (:

Anonymous said...

i finish the log books ad but the photo not yet develop.

now still at office.

later go back need to finish the rumusan and latihan komsas.

Anonymous said...

love you too

muaxxx