Friday, April 3, 2009

People I Love. (:

I am going to attempt to write an entire post about five four people who matter in my life. Please do not feel offended if you are not on the list because that does not mean that you do not matter to me, but it's because if I do write about every single person in the world who matters to me, I would not finish even after TEN THOUSAND times of reincarnation. I'm serious. Please do not inquire about the point of this post because I myself don't have even a modicum of comprehension.
.
So, without further ado, let me begin! :D
.

Mummy
Okay, despite all the complaints and rants I write about my Mum (hey I just realised I don't talk that much about my Mum! In my blog anyway...), I really do love her. She's one of the very few people who even only the thought of losing her makes me choke back tears. I'm serious. I'm not a very teary person, so when an occasion arises when I actually feel like choking back my tears, you know it's a very big deal. Sure, she is sometimes inordinately unreasonable, but most times she's done her job as a caring and loving Mum very well. :)

Although of course being the very good daughter I am, I always respect her with all my heart. Similarly also like how with all my heart I wish that the previous statement is true. Truth is, I am not a very good daughter, but I'm not a bad one mind you, it's just sometimes I forget to respect my Mum. :P But is it really my fault if she keeps doing things which involuntarily make me lose respect for her? D:

Okay fine it is my fault. So I fully pledge, in the presence of my keyboard, mouse, and er, printer, that I will try to ignore the painful truth that my Mum gambles (quite frequently), invests in lotteries and refuses to heed my health advices which I've learnt from so many boring hours of Biology (Biology is very interesting actually, it's the teacher who's boring) and try to respect her with every fibre of my being. (: (: (:
.
What? What do you mean I'm being sarcastic? Just because I put three smileys there doesn't mean I'm being sarcastic okay. In fact, it is the total opposite: I'm just trying to accentuate my point.
.
No SERIOUS! I'm not being sarcastic! Not even in this sentence! Really!!!!!
(this is what you get from telling too many lies. When you finally tell the truth, nobody believes you anymore anyway. Maybe I should just go on telling lies for the rest of my life)
.
.

Aun Che
I don't know if you know her, but I conjecture some of you do. If you remember (which I highly doubt you do so go check!) in many of my previous posts which I've mentioned about a certain cousin of mine who is so inhumanly kind that I always need to take five seconds of breather to actually try to comprehend her existence? Yes, that's her. Ever since I was born, I had been living in very close vicinity with her family until when I was about 12 or sommat when she moved to KL to live with her husband. During my adolescent/forming years, she had always been around me.

Verdict of her kindness? Well, she always buys me alot of things, ever since I was young. Whenever I desired something, be it a toy, food, books, clothes or whatever, she would get it for me. She bought me sooooo many things when I was young that when I went to (Primary) school, my classmates (yes, that includes you too, if you're from the same Primary School as mine) often mistook me as someone who came from a rich family, when in actual fact, I wasn't (and am not). Uptil now that even I'm only ONE year short of being a legal adult, she still buys me alot of things. As I actually have a brain now which functions, I know how to say 'no' to her, because when I was young, I was too stupid and naive and greedy to refuse her kindness before.

Okay so it is not only by materialistic means that she's kind to me cos she also cares alot for me and my family. If the frequent reminders of 'take care' and 'get more rest' are any indications, which I'm sure they are. In fact, her whole family are very kind people. For example, her parents recently lent a whole car (well, of course it's a whole car, where got people give half cars one) to my family for my sister's use, and even encouraged us to sell said car for a better one; WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY THEM BACK.

So, isn't it crazy how inhuman (in a good way) they are for being so kind? Tell me WHERE ELSE you can find such kind people and I will give YOU that whole car.

.

Daddy
If you guys are wondering why my Daddy is in the third position and after my cousin, well, it's because my Mum and Aun Che could have done more for me in an entire week than my Dad has his entire life. It's painful but it's the truth. Not to say that I hate him or anything, because I love him alot actually, it's just well, it's the truth. My Daddy's not lived under the same roof as me ever since I was very young. It's true, he's taught me alot of things and pays me my monthly allowance and all that. But even if he starts accumulating merits right now by fulfilling his rightful responsibilities as a father, his deeds still can never measure up to what my Mum has done for me these 17 years. Unless of course if he buys me a car, a laptop, and a W910i gold colour JOKING JOKING I'M JOKING.

Plus, the one thing about him that I really cannot tolerate is his smoking habit. Even after my constant nags and lectures regarding health care, he still refuses to listen to me. However, he respects my wishes for him to stay at least ten feet away from me when he's smoking as I don't want (my family) to die of second-hand smoke.

STILL.
.
Geeeesh. Thinking of this really makes me perspire with anger you know. I seriously cannot comprehend smokers. HELLO. Knock your stupid head and think of the consequences of smoking please? Even if you do not give a damn about your OWN health, at least respect others who actually want to die with healthy lungs okay.
Anyway, my point is, my Dad is a very big part of my life, because I've learnt alot from him and yes, even though I don't live with him, I am technically still afraid of losing him.

.
.

Fourth position on list has been REMOVED

(refer to this post for more information)

.

CHERRIE
Yes! In capital letters to accentuate and emphasise my love for her. :D Okay no, I am straight and not gay, (though of course there is nothing wrong with being gay) and so I am not in love with Cherrie, as much as my behaviour when I'm around her seems to portray that I am. I've known Cherrie for more than half my life and in recent years we've grown to be very close to each other. :)
.
I'm really thankful to have her as my friend. And well, frankly, I think she is the only friend who understands me so much that sometimes I fear letting her know more about me. because I scared she blackmail me with my embarrassing secrets And the best part of our relationship is, without having to show publicly and manifestly that we care for each other, it actually shows (we've been told many times), no matter how much we try to hide it. (: Only during very rare occasions that we very subtly announce that we actually appreciate each other's friendship (for example....ah whatever, it's fuck hard to explain).

I KNOW. You are getting goosebumps on your goosebumps now right (haha, got this from Pastor Kevin, super funny! :D). Yea, I have them too. I actually have goosebumps on my goosebumps' goosebumps. No don't say that you have goosebumps on your goosebumps' goosebumps' goosebumps because this is MY blog and I will have the most goosebumps atop goosebumps than any human being on Earth. I have goosebumps on my goosebumps' goosebumps' goosebump's goosebumps' goosebumps' goosebumps' goose goose bumps bumps goose bumps goose bumps bumps okay whatever.

The point is, I conjecture I should write this down because I really want to show how much I appreciate these few people in my life. Maybe in the very sad but totally possible occasion I were to be infected with some terminal disease and suddenly die while I'm busy plucking my armpit hair (JOKING JOKING I shave my armpits one hahahaha okay TMI), at least Mummy, Aun Che, Daddy, April and Cherrie will know that I appreciated them when I was still alive and I will continue to do so, even if I'm not there in flesh.

Walao, super philosophical. :P

Ciao.

2 comments:

Jamy Fong said...

you love many ppl hor~ the most i love is my parents..^^ hehee..

Jo-Yee said...

hahahahahaha that's good (: