Friday, August 27, 2010

Haiyah dunno what title to put lah.

You know, I find that it is very funny when some people say some things to me.

For example: "You are so childish."

...

KUA KUA KUA KUA


I am going to defend myself in TWO WAYS:

1) I KNOW RIGHT. ME??? CHILDISH??!??!!!

Okay firstly, it is only considered okay for a MORE mature person to call me childish. Imagine, some stupid irritating bunch of girls who dislike me calling me childish.

wtf??!??!

People always give me shit when I complain, and then these losers start to attack me saying that I am spoilt, complain too much, CHILDISH, stupid, etc etc... *yawns*

I mean seriously? I complain, IN MY BLOG, because that is my RIGHT, and YOU, out of NOWHERE, come alllllllllllllll the way here to attack me, saying all those shit about how childish yawns yawns yawns I am AND THEN, post an entire blog post proclaiming what a bad attitude I have, emphasising on the fact that I AM CHILDISH?

My god. How IRONIC can you get?

And you justify your actions by saying since I complain, you are allowed to complain also. ==

Look, when I complain, I complain about my unsatisfactory encounter with ANYTHING in my life, which directly involves ME. But you? You complain about the FACT that I complain about things that happen in my life.

What?

You are so freaking weird lah!!! What has MY LIFE got to do with yours??? And seriously. Me. CHILDISH?

Do you even know me??? I can DARE you to ask every single friend I have if I am childish. Go on. I can guarantee your answer that they will reply in the affirmative. If even ONE says that I am not mature and am childish, I will bow to your toes and lick them for you.

I AM SERIOUS.

Go on. Go ask. Just because sometimes I do playful stuff and try to be childish, it doesn't MAKE me childish. Because when I handle REAL situations, I take them seriously. I can solve problems on my own. The only times that I'm childish, are because I'm playing!!! So playing makes you childish?

Seriously, how childish can YOU get? Geez.

2) Yes I am childish. I like to play. I like to pretend that I am a child.

SO?!??! Which part of that has anything to do with you? Don't tell me you've never played before?

Please lah, THINK before you talk. Don't simply judge me when you don't even KNOW me. Gosh. Headache. Headache.

LOSERS. Fuck you all.

***

The most commonly asked question when I post photos like this:



NOT: You camwhore while driving??!?!?

But

THIS: EH YOU CAN DRIVE MEH??!?! ==

I know right. You would think that people might be slightly concerned by the fact that I camwhore with my STARBUCKS DRINK while DRIVING but nooooo....

They are apparently more surprised by the fact that I CAN drive. When I have been driving for 5 whole months now. And frequently too.

Ciss.



Hee hee Dark Mocha! =D



OMG THE PERFECT FURNITURE FOR MY ROOM!!!! But mummy don't want to buy for me!!! :'( sobs sobs



The Vincci in Sungei Wang. I tell you, Sungei Wang people just looooove Vincci. Every single time I go to the Vincci in Sungei Wang, the shoes are in this state.

MESSY STREWN ALL OVER CROWDEDDDD



SELAMAT HARI RAYA EVERYONE!!! Hee hee hee!!!

Chuz!

PS: LAST ONE: FUCK YOU LOSERS. Get a life!

No comments: