Thursday, August 5, 2010

Protecting my dignity!!!!!!!! Hahahaha I sound like a siao po.

I'm apparently so spiteful nowadays. I get into nitty fights with people everywhere.

And then I quickly apologise and cower in fear because I don't want to make enemies.

I mean, whatever I write, I never intend to offend people. If I intend to offend them, I will straight out write his name and the bad stuff he's done and why I dislike him to make it as obvious as possible.

Ok lah I where got so mean.

But I just want to let people know NOT to take my words so seriously unless stated to do so lah.

I'm tired of being honest enough when I talk/write: it's been getting me into alot of trouble lately.

I mean, why only ME? Other people also complain but I'm the only one who gets all the attacks.

Is being honest/articulate a crime now?

I can't even complain about a single thing without being chastised?

If humans are not allowed to complain, then where is the medium to encourage improvement anymore?

Imagine if in this world NOBODY EVER COMPLAINED, do you think we'd have computers, cars, cellphones, pots and pans, and airconds???

If no one ever complained about being hot, would there be fans?

If no one ever complained about boredom, would there be televisions?

If no one ever complained about having to walk, would there be vehicles?

If no one ever complained about wanting a better environment, would we ever improve??!??!?!

So why is everybody giving me shit when I complain? It is not like I complain about irrational stuff like wanting more Moons for Earth or snow in Malaysia right?

Plus most times when I complain it is only for me to RANT. No need to take them so seriously...

Sigh. When did this blog become a medium of hate ha? I love my blog. Don't tarnish it.

And more thing, even when I'm complaining and I don't want any actions to be taken or whatever, it doesn't mean I SHOULDN'T do it in the first place.

It's from blogs and opinions and rants like this that people get information for their survey what right?

Like when I complain about why the Form6 time table so ugly have to stay back till so late, for the government to find out whether or not this staying-back thing is working, of course they will have to conduct a survey to get info on this issue right?

So one of the methods has to be to extract the innermost thoughts of Form6 students mah! So where else to get such valuable information if not from our blogs or Facebook statuses?

You think we all so free to send letters to the government to tell them how we feel meh? And if we were asked directly by the government whether or not we agree with this Form6 thing, then OF COURSE we will only answer neutrally, and our answers WON'T be the most honest ones, as we are afraid to insult or offend the Ministry of Education.

So by interviewing, they won't get the best answers or information.

So the best way to get the most HONEST and most RAW answers is of course through blogs or other personal media for writing right??!?!

So why is everybody scolding me for being opinionated and outspoken???

Sigh. Very tiring lah. Just leave me and me opinions alone lah...

I'm sure you complained before also right.

Geez.

Chuz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Jo-Yee said...

:)