Sunday, August 22, 2010

I live a very boring life.

How is it possible that it is a Sunday evening and I am sitting alone at home with all my thoughts jumbled up in my stupid head?

I tried packing my books to be moved to the apartment but FAILED.

I tried to drink lots and lots of Vitagen but FAILED.

I tried to experiment with make-up which usually never disappoints me but FAILEDDDDD.

Omg am I a pathetic loser or what.

Why don't I have any friends? Why is it that I am always alone? Why are my friends all good kids who listen to their parents?

Why don't I have alot of disposable cash?

WHY ISN'T MY SISTER REPLYING MY IMs??!?!?!

You see? You see the patheticness that I have stooped to?? I am now resorting to chatting with my SISTER to kill my boredom and as if that is not loserish enough, SHE IS IGNORING ME. Y____Y

Omg stupid mosquito of all places to suck my blood you go and suck the base of my foot?!?!? CURSE YOU NOW I WANT TO SCRATCH ALSO CANNOT BECAUSE SO TICKLISH WHICH IS YOUR WHOLE POINT RIGHT.

FML x9272362458539456743

Because I am so bored and jaded, I am going to take a bath so at least 30 mins of my life is filled with something to do and for the rest of that, I shall worry later.

Maybe I can go jogging? Yeah right as if that is not boring.

Urgghghhhghghhghghg you know what? Screw it. I'm going to find stuff to eat.

Oooooooooooooo! Dark chocolate oat krunch! =D

Yesssshhhh!

My boring life wil be stuffed full with DCOK! :3

Chuz.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To make things easier and help you make savings, various newspaper services
have invented the scheme of Newspaper subscription deals.
This is a growing and profitable market with the increase in ability for all types of business- large
or small - to do business in an international platform and other is National Newspaper Networks combine newspapers from several States
within the USA. Information regarding different websites that contain large chunk of databases of unclaimed properties and money are also provided in different newspapers.

But Punjabi news paper has the upper hand because
almost population speaks Punjabi, the official language of Punjab.
A Christian newspaperis also associated with various charitable institutions
and churches and organizes fund raising events
to help and aid such institutions.

My weblog click here