Thursday, August 19, 2010

TAKE THAT SUCKER.

A series of events that happened this few weeks had brought about this determination for me to make this decision.

Granted, this decision should have been made aeons ago but I was too stupidly in love to think about anything logic and so I am quite happy that I have come to this state where I can finally set my mind straight and say:

I SHALL NOT THINK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS/BOYS/LOVE/SEX ANYMORE UNTIL I LEAVE KLANG/SELANGOR.

Okay maybe I will continue to think about sex because: You siao ah want me to give up sex scenes in movies just so I can continue with my life???

In fact, withOUT sex scenes I don't think I can even continue living.

But the rest is true though. I am sick of boys. Sick of their ways of luring you into a false sense of belief and security, and when you have exposed your innermost feelings for him, he proceeds to throw you aside and flounce away with a mere glance back at you that clearly says: I'm sorry it has to end like this. But it's for the better.

Whatever. I'm over this. I am tired of meeting boys who are not up to my expectations anymore.

And when I say expectations I do not mean good looks, affluent family, loaded bank account, smell nice, hot, sexy, sweet romantic BLA BLA BLA.

What I mean by expectation is his sincerity whenever he proclaims that he cares/likes/loves me.

That's all I want in a guy what. Simple. As long as you're sincere, I would melt.

And of course I will only melt for those guys for whom I have the same affection lah ok!

But WAITTTT! Didn't I just say?:

I SHALL NOT THINK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS/BOYS/LOVE/SEX ANYMORE UNTIL I LEAVE KLANG/SELANGOR.

Because I don't think in these two years I am going to even meet a NEW guy for me to fall in love with, so I am going to only decide to think about relationships when I LEAVE SELANGOR: meaning when I FINALLY get into a local U and can get away from my hectic life in SELANGOR; or when I get in UM which is still kind of in Selangor but then they'd be different guys so it's fine.

Yes. From today onwards, I shall STOP from allowing myself to daydream for HOURS about some particular guy, especially in Mikro class the other day when poor Pn Normala asked me a simple question and I just nodded stupidly at her without even noticing she asked the question because in my head I was laughing at a joke this particular guy told me!!!

I know right! Poor Pn Normala just laughed at me and proceeded with the class shaking her head.

TRUE STORY.

I know right. Super embarrassing. And what about those other times where I went to bed promptly at 1100pm and only fell asleep like at 100am because in my head flashes of memories of times we spent together kept appearing?

This is not right. I need a shrink.

Eh wait. No. I don't need one because I have made my decision TODAY!:

I SHALL NOT THINK ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS/BOYS/LOVE/SEX ANYMORE UNTIL I LEAVE KLANG/SELANGOR.


Okay since that is the third time I am mentioning my decision already I shall stop here before you guys accuse me of only saying all that to garner for attention when in fact I am REALLY serious about this whole shit.

Chuz.

PS: Next blog post would be a somewhat similar one to this but with more detailed explanation so stay tuned k!

PPS: If you are already bored with this post and dread reading my next one then I am sorry lah, I am on a roll here! Arrrr!

No comments: