Thursday, August 19, 2010

MEG CABOT...

...is very contagious.

I am serious. I can type out 10 sentences that she has written that I've read before in a snap of a finger without even referring to her books. I am serious.

Don't believe me? Watch this:
  1. OKAY I JUST COMPLETELY BLANKED OUT.

OMG just a minute ago I had like all these Meg Cabot sentences flooding my brain k! Why suddenly disappear as I am about to write them???? Urghhh

Must be Peter for suddenly appearing in my Facebook chat to talk to me about the ACS trip to which I not allowed to go!

):

So unfair right. I mean okay lah I am no longer an ACS student and maybe I should mention that I am one who left the school with kind of a bad record but THAT WAS TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT LOH OK I AM TOO LAZY TO EXPLAIN AGAIN SO PLEASE GO THROUGH MY ARCHIVES TO FIND OUT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT KTHXBYE

Okay suddenly it is like raining damn heavily and my body is crying out for sleep so I guess I am just going to go to bed and wake up early tomorrow for school because I will be going to Times Square after that hee hee!

Chuz chuz chuzzzzz! ♥

PS: Why do I always lie? I clearly stated in the previous post that the next post after it, which means THIS ONE, would be a more detailed explanation of whatever shit I was talking about but clearly Meg Cabot is not part of the picture. Lollolllollllll

No comments: