Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today...

..shall be the day I STOPPED COMPLAINING THAT MY LIFE IS BORING!!!

I have heard many people say that it is not your life that is boring, rather, it is your inability and/or unwillingness to inject it with colour that prolongs its dullness.

And I have to say: MUMMY I AGREE!

Now, to begin my bizarre mission, I shall first recount a very interesting and somewhat weird story which happened not many days ago...

I went to Giant with my mum the other day to get some fruits for praying and who should I meet but Mr Steven the guy from the spectacle store?

I have found out quite a few things about Mr Steven following the encounter and these are my results:
1) He is very talkative
2) He is extremely nosy
3) He is weird

So you see these three traits can pretty much sum up my whole encounter for you already.

And I haven't even finished my story. So moving on...

He managed to talk me and my mum into telling him (don't ask me how THAT happened I have no clue) that we are going to move back to our apartment and he sort of even tried to dig information as to why were moving, when would be the actual date etc and pretty much everything else that had nothing to do with him.

And the weirdest thing hasn't even been mentioned! Please note that he is a total STRANGER to me and I only got to know his name on that DAY itself (although my mum has had a few contacts with him before, but that was only because he sold his spectacles at quite reasonable prices and my mum being someone who loves to take advantage of bargains).

So the next day, I went to Giant again, and BAM! there Mr Steven was again. He beckoned me into a small talk (again!) and I nodded and smiled lazily as responses but he either 1) didn't notice or 2) didn't want to take notice that I was beginning to get bored of these pointless conversations with him. zzz

And then he even asked how much my mum had to pay for the lorry to move our things over to the apartment (??????? like that also need to know??????) and if we had problems we could always ask for his help because HELLO I AM A TOTAL STRANGER SO WHEN I OFFER HELP YOU SHOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO ACCEPT IT he had contacts.


And when I nodded my thanks and everything you know what he continued?

Remember: MR Steven = TOTAL STRANGER


"Or if the lorry's not help enough, I can always go offer a hand. Because I drive an Unser you see."

Um. Ok.

???????????!?!?!?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Isn't it completely weird??? And I am sure Mr Steven was only so keen to help because HE himself wanted to take a look at our apartment (because before this he asked how many rooms there were in the apartment, was there a pool, playground?).

So weird right! It is not as if he was enquiring about the apartment because he was looking to buy one himself (my mum asked, when he got persistent with the nonsensical questions), he was purely asking due to the fact that he is too bored with his life and can't help but to have this burning desire to know every single thing that happens around him (even if it doesn't concern him a least bit)!

Okay lah. All in all, Mr Steven is actually quite a nice guy. He is just really weird you know. I mean, asking all those questions when we're like practically strangers. But seriously, offering his Unser??????

Weird.

Okay so that sums up my very interesting encounter in my otherwise dull life. Tee hee tee hee.

Chuz!

PS: OMG I hope Mr Steven never finds/reads this blog because he is a nice guy and I sincerely don't want to hurt him. Gulps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend encouraged I may like this site. They ended up being proper.

This absolutely designed my personal evening. You can't picture how much time I had created spent interested in this particular.
My page :: Genital Warts Home Treatment