Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I AM SUPERIOR TO THE WORLD!!! =DDDDDD

I feel compelled to post this up right now because I am feeling super superior to the rest of the world!!!

WHYYYYY?

BECAUSE I AM FACEBOOKING IN SCHOOL USING THE SCHOOL WIFI DURING SCHOOL HOURS!!!! LOLLLLL

I know right! It makes me feel so atas. Ahahahaha

What lah. I know you college students are laughing at how retarded I sound right now but it is not my fault that it is only this year that they allow STPM students to bring laptop to school mah!!!

And it is quite good timing also because I just got my laptop this year and I just decided to enter Form6 this year and then they decide to allow STPM students to bring laptop to school =DDDDDDDDD

Imagine if I hadn't got my laptop this year, I would feel super frustrated that the rest of my classmates are poking each other in Facebook and I cannot retaliate and can only sit around being poked (in Facebook) right!

Lol.

Okay a very nonsense post but I got to go already!

Shamala wants to use Facebook for awhile because the poor girl has not signed in for FOUR WHOLE DAYS already.

How she continues to survive after a predicament like that is a mystery to me.

Okay chuzzzz! ;)

No comments: