Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blogging! :D

If anything, nowadays that I have unlimited access and time to go online, I have somehow become accustomed to blogging at least once a day. Or once everytime I go online. It is weird, this feeling, because I have never thought myself to have soooo many things to say, let alone the capacity to type so much.
g
But what I want to say is, I think blogging is fun. Because one, it gives you this opportunity to work your brain, especially when you're out of school and your brain usage is the least, and and then second, you improve your writing, but that is provided you are a Grammar-freak like me, :D who cannot stand broken English when I post, and then, being online to blog, you will indirectly be drawn to these really nice webbies online where you will again improve your language because you will have to read alot. :D So good bargain, ey?
f
And, oh, another thing, you also get to know what's going on with the people you barely meet. At least you wouldn't feel so distant with that person even if there is this one thousand miles between you guys. Hahaha. :D :D :D For example me and and my cousin Teng. I know she's more known as Hanz or Manda or Amanda around her circle of friends, but I remember this one time where she said she preferred that her family called her Teng. Because it's more intimate as she said it. :)
h
What I wanna say is, Teng lives in KL and I live in Klang. So we barely meet each other, except for during special occasions or whatever. So we never know what's going on with each other's life. But then one day I stumbled upon her blog. And Teng, being the avid blogger she is, blogs almost everyday. :D So it's easy for me to keep in touch with her daily life, and believe that she is still the Teng I have known and played with before. :)
f
And also, through her blog, I have made some amazing discoveries or things I never would have known if I never read her blog. And number one, that is, her amazing ability in music! She can sing, write and play songs! It's awesome! I really like one of her songs, entitled Stay With Me, which I now have in my phone and also my CD in the car. :D I hope she doesn't think of me as a stalker. Hahaha. :D :D :D And also, amazing thing number two, I discovered that she writes awesome English, which I really like because it's rare nowadays to find people who actually care about the English language. And also, I know people are going to dub me Noob if I say this but who cares, it's the truth anyway. Hahaha. :D :D Teng actually introduced me to Twilight. Well, indirectly cos God knows how much she loves it. So through reading her blog, I slowly got infected by the Twilight disease and now I really, really, really wanna read the book! :D :D :D
g
So you see, there are so many things blogging can bring you. And it's actually fun to learn stuff about people you really wanna keep in touch with. :)
f
So, the conclusion. I like to blog. :) WHATEVER anybody would like to say about it. It's fun and I am happy I ever started. :)
g
So, ciao! :D
f
Photobucket

5 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Deleted because of a very bad typo: lol, repost time!

I don't read many books, but I particularly enjoy reading teenage romance novels like these (okay maybe I'm not familiar with the terms used to describe books like this), I prefer reading stuff that's more challenging like The Da Vinci Code and The Silence of the Lambs, but here's a review of the Twilight book by an easily-pleased reader, who thinks people are reading Twilight as a trend as opposed to how novice Stephanie Meyer's writing is. Not to insult or anything, cos I haven't read Twilight, but here's just to give an insight from a very intelligent person I know (though not personally).

Follow link by copy-pasting into url box, please: http://adella.deviantart.com/journal/21489429/#comments

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Oh and I can't believe you didn't mention me as one of the many forces that got you into blogging, you ungrateful lil' nut!

Amanda said...

Yeah, it really turns out to be a trend to read twilight, but the difference is whether you love it or not. I am totally crazy about Twilight, and I started reading Twilight way before this fetish came about! I agree it that Steph's style is novice, but it's beautiful in it's simplicity, yet not to be considered childish or immature. Nice enough for my tatse at least! xD I LURVE TWILIGHT! Maybe you could give it a try, Audrey xD. But I don't know if you'd react the same way, because The Da Vinci code it not my type of book, haha.

Jo-Yee said...

*Author is refusing to take part in this conversation because she has neither read Twilight or The Da Vinci Code but will give equal credits for both cos both have been made into movies.