Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teenagers!

It is 1.55am right now and I have school tomorrow. Which starts at 7.00am. Which means I will have to wake up at promptly 6.00am tomorrow, I mean afterwards. Which I won't. Because thank Sony Ericsson for creating phones with alarms that snooze for 9 minutes. So I will without fail hit snooze twice and end up waking up at 6.18am. And then I will go brush my teeth all the while having to ignore mean glares from my sister because I am once again late. But I don't care. I do that every morning. Haha.

God, sometimes I feel that I am so lifeless. There is no fun stuff in my life. Even if there is fun stuff in my life, the not fun stuff will cover up my fun stuff. You see, all of my friends are very good kids who abide by their parents' rules. I mean, I do listen to my parents, but sometimes if they are being unreasonable, I really cannot tolerate!

No, what I'm trying to say about my friends is, they don't go out often enough. I want to go shopping SO BAD and I want to go out for mamaking DESPERATELY. I just want to hang out with my friends, that's all! But my friends aren't those kind of girls. When they go shopping, they aren't allowed to buy anything, and they don't bring alot of money because their mums tell them not to. Shit, kan? It is not fun to go shopping if you are the only one buying stuff. If that's it, I'd rather go shopping on my own. Not so frustrating.

And then mamaking? Whoever heard of people going to mamaks but have a curfew of 10.00pm? Is that even mamaking? That is not mamaking. There should NOT be a curfew for mamaking. Mamaking means talking and crapping and catching up and then leave ONLY when everyone feels like it's time to leave. That's mamaking. I mean, come one. You guys finish tuition sometimes even at 10.30pm! Is 10.00pm really too late???

I mean, I would understand if my friends were like, 12 years old, but we're freaking 16 okay! We are even legally allowed to have sex! (Age consent to have sex legally in M'sia is 16, though weird cos some movies are rated 18-sx) So what is the problem??? Mums! You guys gotta wake up, man. I mean, I know you are worried about having your kids exposed to all kinds of danger and wild friends and stuff, but hello, don't you know that the people your kids hang out with are usually first class students who score well for exams and therefore know how to differentiate between what's to do and what's not because GOD knows how many Moral classes we have been to already?

Sheeesh. We are matured enough to take care of ourselves, thanks. So, mums, can you please offer us some liberty and freedom in doing stuff that we like to do? We are teenagers, okay? When are we going to have fun if we don't do it now?? We're in high school! This is supposed to be the most memorable time of our lives, we don't want it to only be about the Quadratic formula, Nabi s.a.w's birthdate and 10.00pm curfew mamaks! We want it to be about really fun and awesome stuff like Bungee-jumping and/or pool parties!

THANK GOD my mum is lesser of a control freak than most of my friend's mums. No offence Aunties. But really, I think my mum started to understand that it's kind of okay to let your kids have fun after my sister graduated from school and started seeing people. I don't know. One day my mum even asked, not scolded, she actually asked, if I had a boyfriend. And oh my God you know what's weirder? She actually told me to bring the guy home for family bonding before I get so close with him! Haha. I was like, "Erm. What?" Because I was so surprised! I never thought my mum of all people would be okay with me having a boyfriend while still in high school. Haha.

And I didn't even remind her that I was in an all-girls school and don't go to tuition (hence my zero social life) as I would usually do, because I was toooooo surprised! Haha.

But I'm not sure she did the right thing though. Cos if anything, having been granted such freedom, I've kind of turned out to be a little bit wilder than I ever was before. Haha. I mean, I'm not doing anything bad, but I sure am more of a social person now. Haha. I mean, I now look forward to meeting new people, especially guys, and I'm no longer shy to talk to them (as if I have ever been. Most times I'm just too busy checking the guy out to start talking to him. And I think most people dismisses this as shyness. Haha.) and I look forward to going out with them! Which I am now allowed to do without having to listen beforehand to an essay-long lecture from my mum about the dirtiness of a boy's mind! (sorry, don't mean to be sexist! Haha.)

So, it's the new, more grown up me. :D And I guess that explains why I'm so vain nowadays.

Haha. Maybe I'm waiting for my Prince Charming in shining armour. Or my Romeo in black skinny jeans. Whichever who's hotter. Haha. :D

Hey, but my mum said I could see guys right? :D :D :D

Ciao.

No wait, last words, I wish Hou Hou, Armie and Hanz the best of luck for their SPM and lots of love to you guys, if it helps with the nerves! :)

So, ciao!
jjjj
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! so cool lah ur mum! come leh mamaking and shopping wit me (when i got the munny). :D

Jo-Yee said...

eeeeeeeeeeee! okok! Let's go teacher! hahahah

But i'm only free during Dec. :(

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

aiyyoo..i wont be there lah by that time..my classes start in January! bollocks!

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Babe babe whatever parties I have next time I invite you la! Lol, usually my parties always have guys.....maybe not single ones, but ones you can get to know, and if they like you enough, may include you as a part of our little family (like Ron, for everyone's birthday surprise, they include his name in the message to send to everyone).

My parties always have food, booze and entertainment, and everyone goes home like after 12 lol. Which is the best part, some people aren't allowed to go home late so they stay over, even better! I think kan, since you have this very mature thinking that girls your age rarely have, it should be okay for you to hang out with my friends, and maybe they'll help you decide what you wanna do for college. (since Eric wants to do Mass Comm because he saw what fun I was having).

And hey some of us older girls still have curfew la... ^^ I still have to be home at 12, even though I come home after 12 like all the time lol.

Jo-Yee said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sounds like sooo much funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!

:D :D :D

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Yeah if I have any parties, you should try and come regardless if Jamie they all are going or invited or not. My friends helped Eric decide what he wanted to do for college and because of that his results improved, and they also advised Ron on college because at one time, he was a drop-out, now he's doing Mass Comm as well, so yeah you should definitely try hanging out with us sometime.

Jo-Yee said...

oookkiieeee just hope you guys dont mind the BIG age gap. :D :D :D but of course, zero size difference. hahahaa

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

They already benchmark you as the cousin who's 16 but very tall. They know who you are. >8D

Jo-Yee said...

YAYS! I'm popular!! :D :D :D :D :D