Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Have Alot To Say

Oh, yes. I have alot to say today.

This just got to me just now when I was showering while grovelling on what a stupid sister I have.

Okay. I have never really thought about this, but I think I deserve to hold 100% right over my PC. If I refuse to let anyone use it, then DARN well that person should not be using it.

Because, erm, before we got this PC, no, before I got this PC, who was to one who patronised and chastised me about how I should not demand for such an expensive thing especially then when Mummy and Daddy weren't doing so well financially? And now who's the one complaining that I hog the PC too much that she doesn't use the PC enough?

Yes. Bingo. You got it. My stupid sister.

Hello, who was the one who did all the begging, the asking and all the reasoning to get the PC? Who was the one who went through scolding and lectures from Mummy and Daddy? Who was the one who didn't care and still went on begging and explaining what good it would do if we had a PC?

Erm, how about, me??????

And you just sat around, NOT lifting even ONE finger.

So right now after we got the PC, who is the one using it as if it's soooooooo open to public use and then not saying anymore about expenses and money? God. What a fake. Hello, all this while I have been letting you use the PC as if I shared it with you, and I even let you be in my room the whole day in front of the PC and now you are complaining that I hog the PC? WHAT ABOUT YOU???

I am the one who persuaded Mummy and Daddy to get the PC. I was the one who downloaded Limewire, Nero, Microsoft and whatever shit that is in the PC right now. YOU are the one who's only taking all that for granted. I wouldn't have minded if you had shut your mouth, but no, you have to go around talking and complaining about me. Shut up wouldn't you?

And what about that, huh? What about the camera? I was the one who bugged Daddy to buy it, okay? I needed the camera for school projects and stuff, okay? So I reasoned with Daddy and he got me the camera. If you are so against that, then why are you using the camera now, huh?

I wonder who went around saying that I was a spoilt brat who wanted expensive gadgets? I wonder who went around saying we shouldn't spend so much money on things like this? I wonder who's the one who boycotted when Daddy bought the camera for me???

And right now, when I want to use the camera when I go to Genting, you ask me, you actually DARE to ask me to lend it to you instead? Hello. Are you like immune to embarrassment or something? I can't believe you said that to me, let alone meant it. If I didn't need it, I would have happily lent it to you. But if I need to use it, I have the right to NOT lend it to you. So go around storming and complaining, I do NOT give a damn.

And then okay, when I said that I had this no-food policy in my room, I actually meant it, okay? SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING EATING IN MY ROOM??? I told you sooo many times already, DON'T eat in my room because I don't want weird insects appearing under my bed or having this stupid food aroma lingering in my room. So can you at least RESPECT that?

God. It is MY room, okay? I have the right to decide what goes on in my room. If I don't want you to eat in my room, then DON'T. I don't care if you storm out of my room and slam the door. WHATEVER. I am mature enough to know better than to deal with you. Childish motherfucker.

You see? You see what kind of an idiot my sister really is? And around people she acts like she's this innocent, cute, nice girl. I KNOW. I know, YOU, the person who's reading this also thinks that she is some nice, kind, pretty girl and I'm only here talking like this because I am a teenager who doesn't know what she's talking about.

HAHA. And also, HELLO. I know what I'm talking about okay. If there is one thing my sister is: That is a deceiving asshole.

If you think she is nice, you have been DECEIVED. Don't think you know her well. Try living with her ALL YOUR LIFE. And THEN you judge.

All you people out there who have been worshipping her supposed beauty and niceness, THINK AGAIN. Inside, she is only a beast, not a smart one, but an idiotic one.

And I don't even feel guilty after saying this. So you can totally see my point.

Ciao.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

There are people who actually worship your sister's beautty and niceness? 8D Worship is a bit of an overstatement la right?

Okay la, maybe your sister is a bit hypocritical and a little unreasonable, but I think your post is a little too harsh. I know you've been holding it in for a long time, and it's good to let your feelings out, but the words you used might be a little too brash. You might look back on this one day and regret saying such mean things about her, even though she's been mean to you. And you're gonna be living with her for a couple more years (before you move out ultimately la), it's not good to build up so much tension okay?

Jo-Yee said...

............ sigh... guess so.

but sometimes it's really difficult. I dont wannt tolerate anymoooreee.......:(

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Joyee> It's okay, you can tolerate by slowly letting it out, don't keep it in and release all one shot with all the bad words okay? You know you can always come to me...

And, didn't I tell you to get a blog much earlier? >8D

Jo-Yee said...

:D :D eeeeeeeeee thx!

Anonymous said...

I go to see every day a few sites and blogs to read articles or reviews, however this website provides feature based articles.


my weblog :: anti cellulite treatment