Monday, November 24, 2008

Instead...

I'll post some pictures of when Ash and I went to Sunway Pyramid for shopping cos I totally had more fun! :D :D :D We didn't take alot of pictures, because most of the time we were busy shopping and talking, you know, catching up, cos we haven't been spending alot of time lately. :D So this trip really made up for all the lost times. Haha. Drama. As if we had any "lost times".
j
Okay... so, okay, I just checked and I don't have the picture I wanted to post here, because I took the photo from Ash's phone. Guess I forgot to Bluetooth it to mine. Sheeeesh. I was camwhoring in the bus and I actually liked how the light fell on my face in the picture, cos it was, you know, very sunny on that day. Hmmmm... A good sign for our friendship? :D :D :D

So never mind. I'll get it from her later. :)

Okay, first when we arrived we went for Auntie Anne's for pretzels! :D :D :D And if you are a regular shopper of Sunway Pyramid, you will notice that this shop, called Balen which sells clothes, is situated right opposite Auntie Anne's on the second floor. :D So as we sat there eating pretzels, (sour cream & onion for me and chocolate mint and "some other flavour which I forgot" for Ash) I saw this really, really nice striped sweater or sommat at Balen and I just HAD to try it on. Hahahaha.
k
So after pretzels and Passion fruit drinks, we went to Balen! :D
,

There! This is the striped sweater/sommat I saw! Gorgeous right??? And the price tag?? Even better! RM89.90. Harharhar. That was why I didn't buy it. :( But I loved it though... *And oh yea, thanks Aun Che and Voon Yee che for offering to buy this sweater/sommat for me, I really appreciate it and love both of you to bits. :) :) :) I know I look nice in it (HAHAHAHA, will never miss a chance to compliment myself) but the price of it, I just cannot get myself to buying it. :D :D :D Unless if I was a millionaire. :D :D :D

I bought this at Padini Concept Store - Seed, actually - for 50% from its RM59.00 price. For those who can't do the mental math, it cost RM29.50. :D :D :D I love this. I actually saw this in Aeon BBK a very long time ago, but I didn't buy it because I was broke at that time (as if I will ever not be) and when I saw it again in Sunway Pyramid! I couldn't stand it anymore! I HAD to buy it! :D :D :D

And then we went for lunch at Carl's Junior! :D :D :D I tell you, the burgers they have there are so HUGE I struggled to even take bites. Hahaha. I have the picture as proof. :D :D :D But they are really, awesome, awesome burgers! The juice, the taste, the everything, it's so worth it's price! Haha. And refillable drinks! :D :D :D So yay!

Later, Ash when to buy an LBD, little black dress for those who can't decipher it, haha, cos as Ash said it, "It is an essential." So I got her to try this on and she looked good in it! :D She was afraid her boobs wouldn't fill but the ribbon at the back kind of solved the problem. Hahaha. I tied the ribbon together real tight. Hahahaha. So, she got this dress, and I think it's really nice, really. If I was skinny and sexy, I would get the dress too. Haha. NOT that I'm saying that Ash is skinny and sexy, she's just skinny... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Later we decided we had to pee, haha, so we went to the toilet. And because I couldn't stand the tee I was initially wearing OR because I couldn't wait to wear my new Seed blouse, I told Ash we might as well change into our newly bought clothes. Ash wore her skinny jeans which she bought at about RM99.00 (yes, wow) and I, my white blouse! :D And there we are in the picture! Haha. You can't see Ash's jeans from here but it's very nice. It fitted her legs nicely and God knows how hard it is to find something that fits those chicken legs she has. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD XD XD

And the highlight of the whole shopping trip?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MAJOR EDIT:
*this picture has been removed under forceful demands and gruesome threats from the subject of the case and the author apologises for the inconvenience caused.
d
Okay, I am sorry for you late-comers who have not seen the hot picture of Ash in a bikini top and also I would like to congratulate those who have. While I sincerely regret that Ash reacted the way she did over the publishing of her photo, I respect her rights to order me to remove the picture as I would have done the same too, if the same case happened to me. PROVIDED the picture is an ugly one.
f
But the pic of Ash was HOT okay????? Dunno why she got so freaked out. Sheeeeesh.

So, all in all, I had a really fun trip, one - I absolutely love shopping and my hands have been itching since the Genting trip last time where I saw the shops, but didn't shop, two - I needed a little bonding time with Ash cos I love her and we haven't been spending alot of time, three - Ash is a nice person to go shopping with, because unlike my other friends, she actually DECIDES where she wants to go and pulls me along, instead of just me leading the way and having "Anything." as a reply when I ask where we should go next, four - Ash doesn't stop talking so I don't have to be the one starting the conversation all the time (it's exhausting, you know), five - I bought gorgeous clothes for reasonable, if not cheap, prices!, six - I had Carl's Junior which I absolute love, seven - well, just a getaway from all the Guide stuff which is what my friends only talk about anymore these days. :D :D :D

I wish to have more of these trips because I really had a lot of fun and I was really doing what I actually ENJOY.

I just wish that all my friends would like shopping as much as I do so that we can have more fun trips. Cos God knows the last one we had in Genting wasn't that much of fun. :) But it's over. And we'll make up for the future, kan? :D :D :D

So, ciao!

PS. I wonder if there's this code under which Ash could sue me for posting that pic of her in a bikini cos if there is, she would SO have set her lawyers upon me! Hahahahahaha. I guess I don't have to go to court anyway.

PSS. I also found out that Rock Chan 's gang had way alot of fun during the Genting trip so.... I guess it's just my luck. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

sheeees! i love that bikini top and the white top!! me waaaant!!!

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

hey, u should try wendy's too!!! their patties are marvelous!!

Jo-Yee said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha okok :D :D :D

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Aw but Wendy's portions are overpriced! That's why Carl's Jr's awesome. You get your fill for the right bucks. Where else can you get Bacon AND Onion rings in a sandwich?! (Western Bacon Cheeseburger)

W. Suhailaliza W. M. H. said...

at wendy's, i like the chili sauce too!! haha. the baked potato is fresh.

and i love Carl's too. but i can't finish the burger. it is too big. but the chili cheese fries, yummy!! gosh!! i just love foods! :D

why am i talking about foods here?? :|