Monday, November 10, 2008

Pra-BAKP or Genting?

Okay, so because of recent events, I have been dubbed 'emo' by Audrey. I'm sorry. Things aren't good these days. But no worries! I am a happy person! :) I am not emo! And I don't want to be. And I don't like to be! :D

So, besides defending the happy side of me, this post is also a continuation of the previous post, about my Genting trip clashing with the stupid Pra-BAKP.

Okay, for those wondering what Pra-BAKP is, it is actually this pre-camp for the QGCs (Queen's Guide candidates) who are taking this really important and required test which is called the BAKP. BAKP is basically a camp, where the QGCs will have to plan and organise activities. We have to run the camp, make sure everything goes right and stuff. It's part of Queen's Guide. :)

So this Pra-BAKP, it's really important that we attend it, because we will have to sit down and have a meeting with the other QGCs from other schools. We need to decide on the best activities and about food stuff and everything. At first, Pra-BAKP was supposed to be going on from 8 to 9 November 2008. And our Genting trip is from the 12 to 14 November 2008.

But all of a sudden, amidst our happy plannings and blissful fantasies of what fun it would be to hang around Genting, someone called to inform that this stupid Pra-BAKP had been postponed from to the 14 to 15 November 2008! And it clashes our Genting trip.

So I was like, "Bye bye, Genting fun. Hello stress."

I mean, how unfair is that? All our plans just go 'boom!' and goes down the drain.

BUT, I am WAY past that phase of total depression and dismal over this, so I'll just accept the fact that we will have to cut the Genting trip short and only stay one night.

I guess in life, we have to give and take. And to achieve something, there are sacrifices that have to be made. And this, I guess, is one of them.

So I really hope that I, no, WE, will turn out to be really good and successful Queen's Guides because, if we don't, then our sacrifice this time will be nothing but a big, sucky, disgusting Waste with a capital 'W'.

And of course, being the best Queen's Guides we can be will make Puan Ding very, very proud, so I guess, it will be worth it. :)

Ciao.

Photobucket

No comments: