Monday, November 17, 2008

Stupid

God. I have never seen a more irritating person.
j
And yes, I am talking about my sister.
j
Your stupid STPM starts on the 18th of Novmeber 2008. I know. You act like you are so ready for the exam, but you know what? I don't buy it. You are NOT ready for the exam. Full stop.
f
With all the constant going out and texts and calls, you think we can't see that? Do you think just because you sit in front of your books we will believe that you are actually studying and not replying your texts and calls? We are not blind okay? And Tommy? I do not understand him. He knows oh-so-well that you are having exam and are supposed to be studying and then he still calls non-stop, texts non-stop and comes over non-stop??? What is that???????
d
You keep going, "Oh, I wish the exam will hurry up and start." You think by saying that I would actually believe to think that you are well-prepared for the exam? Hello. Don't think that you are so smart. Because you are not. You are stupid.
j
So, being nice, I didn't try to shoot back at you for lying, I HELPFULLY said that maybe you should do more exercises instead of reading, cos it will definitely help with the memorisation.
j
And then how did you reply me?? HOW????
j
You fucking glared at me with your fucking I-think-you-are-stupid-but-I'm-pretending-to-not-know-it smirk and then you said, "You don't know anything about this exam. So don't say anything."
j
HELLLO!!!!!!!!!! I was only trying to help okay??? And then when I said, "So you mean for STPM you won't need to do any exercises and just reading will suffice?"
j
And then you COUDLN'T EVEN ANSWER PROPERLY. You just went babbling totally irrelevant stuff like you are so smart.
j
Yea, you are the only one in the whole world who knows what STPM is about. And therefore nobody can give you any advice or talk about STPM but yourself.
j
I may not know alot, but there is one thing I know, WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO HELP, BUT YOU DON'T NEED IT, YOU JUST GO, THANKS AND THEN SHUT UP AND NOT GO GLARING AND PATRONISING PEOPLE.
h
STUPID.
h
And I know even in STPM you will need to do exercises. NOT only reading. Don't think that you are so smart okay? Because you are not!
h
You act like you can obtain good results for STPM but you know what? I don't think you will even get an A for STPM.
h
I am sorry but I am being honest.
k
And then when you get bad results, you will go around saying how difficult STPM is, and then we don't know anything about STPM so we cannot blame her for the bad results, yadda yadda yadda.
j
Yea. Whatever. So those who get four flat? Are they like, erm, ALIENS? Just say that you are LAZY, that's why you aren't doing enough studying. Don't blame it on the exam or worse, you brain's state. NOBODY is smarter than the other person, unless scientifically proven otherwise. Like Einstein or something. And then you can use the excuse of those other people being smarter than you are.
j
But, no, those four flat people are NORMAL people, like you are. The only difference is LAZINESS. So don't try to deny it.
j
Stupid.
j
Just because you are stupid, doesn't mean everybody else is.
j
Ciao.
j
Photobucket

No comments: