Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Ryan's expensive birthday party + party photos! :D

Last July, my super adorable baby nephew, RYAN LEE YI JACK celebrated his first year of being the cutest ever baby to walk (or crawl) on this planet! :D And, of course, being the first son, his parents threw him a realllllly glamorous and elegant birthday party!

No, I'm serious.

Baby Ryan may not know the difference between an ice-cream and a toy truck (and will undoubtedly proceed to stuffing either into his mouth depending on which he is having in his hand) but he has got the most expensive birthday party ever in the history of his generation in our family! :D (okay, so I know he is the only one as of now of his generation in our family but let me make this very glamorous cannot is it? D:)

Introducing...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ADORABLE BABY RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D



And of course, all his cousin aunts (YOUNG ONES LA. Not those curler-wearing aunties okay), ME INCLUDED, took this advantage to dress up and ki hiao for his party! :D



Two leng lui's. Cough. The one on the left is me! :D On the right is Amanda. :D



Two leng zai's! :D The one on the left is also me NO LA. He's Eric. :D Right: Adrian. (:



On the left is Kylie. (also one of the aunts okay!) Right is Miss Malaysia Universe 2009.



Amanda. Cheryl. Miss Malaysia Universe 2009.



Miss Malaysia Universe 2009. Gin Gin. :D April.



Leng lui's again. Jacey and Michelle. :D



HEIGHT CHECK!!!!!!! :D I am TALLEST! :D



When the boys come in I am not the tallest anymore. ):
I don't know why, but Blogger did that to my photo (the top part).



Wah, very lazy to name everybody la. Okay. From left to front: Gin Gin, Cheryl, Jamie, Miss Malaysia Universe 2009, April, Jacklyn and Kylie. :D



Miss Malaysia Universe 2009. Mummy! :D And April.



Miss Malaysia Universe 2009 and a fan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay la. Gin Gin and Jo-Yee. :D



Jamie (and a jelly! :D) and Jo-Yee.



Nenek and me! :D Not my nenek, but my cousin's nenek! She's Sarawakian and she's extremely adorable! :D Like me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay enough please.



Left to right: Miss Malaysia 2009 loser runner-up. Miss Malaysia 2009 WINNER. Miss Malaysia 2009 loser runner-up.

No no! Kidding kidding! Only the middle one is true. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay not funny.

Amanda. Jo-Yee. Jamie.



Jamie and Amanda. Want their number get from me. Heh heh heh heh.



BIRTHDAY BOY RYAN and CHERYL! :D

And that wraps up the one-year-old boy's most expensive party of the year party photos. :D

Moving on.

MORE PARTY PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That is Ashley. This was a party at her house. We had barbecue. We drank. No one got drunk. (not because we are good kids but because there was not enough alcohol HAHA) Xin Yi and Janelle hogged all the red wine cocktail. Sally and Siew Sheng sat around being quiet. Played Dare-Truth card game. Michelle was forced to confess how many guys she had frenched before. She lost count. I was shocked.



Siew Sheng and Sally and Hui Lian behind. I brought crabsticks with cheese. Barbecued it. Intended to make a crabstick-lasagna like dish. Failed. Cheese did not melt but burnt. Dish was a hit anyway. Glad.



Joan. Michelle (pro French kisser). Yeng. Hui Lian.



Ashley. Janelle and Xin Yi (alcohol hoggers). Shu Ee.



Caught Yeng being emo. Caught Michelle staring at Yeng's thighs pervertedly. Continued taking pictures. Envy Yeng's lean legs.

Again, Blogger did that to my photo. For some reason beyond me.



CAUGHT YENG CAMWHORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D



Caught Yeng getting annoyed because a text interrupted her camwhoring! :D



Caught Shu Ee SWEARING with hand/finger gestures! No la, I think she was counting how many guy she frenched before to out count Mich's number. KIDDING. I forgot what happened.

End of party. Was quite lame because Ash's parents were there. But had fun. Long time we hadn't had a party together. CAN'T WAIT TILL SPM IS OVER!!!!! :D

LAST PICTURE!!!!



I decided to post this because it catches me at my most school-spirited! :D Beekay (my school) cap and PE shirt! :D

CIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: