Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I GOT MY CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



After DAYS AND DAYS of AGONISING waiting, I FINALLY GOT MY CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D


What does that mean?

It means I AM GOING TO MTV WORLD STAGE 2009 LIVE IN MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Those who aren't invited to go for this event as Mosh Pitter (LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!) or even as normal audience, guess who you're going to miss????!?!??!?!



HOOBASTANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't care if they only have one song of which I know I STILL WANT TO SEE THEM!



BOYS LIKE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God never in a MILLION YEARS would I have thought that BLG would come to Malaysia let alone perform! I CANNOT WAIT.

And who else?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Michael Jackson? Nopes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lady Gaga? Huh-uh. Though I would like to see her, cos she is a very fascinating performer. If her admission of wanting a big cock for Valentine's Day is any indication. HAHA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SIMPLE PLAN???? OH GOD HOW I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nopes it's not them but it's okay cos this means their possibility of holding a SIMPLE PLAN concert here would be higher! :D And the best part? IT WOULD BE AFTER SPM!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elton John Oh, alright alright. I'll stop I'll stop and get to the point.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who you're going to be, have got to be none other than.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I KNOW RIGHT! I am VERY excited as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE AAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially their first two records! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


So too bad LOSERS people who didn't get tickets to the event, you're going to be missing a once in a lifetime event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless MTV is nice enough to hold more events here is this ridiculous country. Ridiculous because the G bans AWESOME bands/artists from performing under RIDICULOUS EXCUSES)

Some other artists are going to perform too but I don't really give a damn about them, except probably for ESTRANGED! :D :D :D

So BE JEALOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Ciao!

6 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Strangely coinciding with this, AAR is coming to Adelaide, with Hoobastank opening for them.

BLG are opening for Anberlin's show here too.

GUH I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO FUCKING GO FOR.

HOOBIE OR ANBIE?! *not big fans of the others*

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

Oh yeah and congrats. 8D

Aindriú said...

My gosh...when are you going??? Can duplicate tickets or not ? hahaha

Jo-Yee said...

haha.. i cant wait! :D

Jo-Yee said...

haha.. i dunno whether can duplicate or not! :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.