Monday, August 24, 2009

This is what happens when...

...you put me, Cheryl and a camera in the same room! :D



It totally is NOT my fault that we both look so lian and ugly okay.



Some people think that I am lian when I shoot mock-lian pictures. Please la. Just because my eyes very big and I am naturally talented in posing like I am super cute, doesn't mean I am about to have fish-tail hair, permanently pursed-lips anymore than I am about to start wearing ripped fabric over ripped fabric over ripped fabric over ripped fabric, each of a different colour and start worshipping Korean/Japanese fashion/music icons simply because they are 'kawaii!' okay.



Though truthfully, I don't think there is anything wrong with being lian/lala. I mean, I don't LIKE it, but I just don't think there is anything wrong with it. Not everyone will happen to like the same type of clothes right. And maybe some of them like to act cute because they look even uglier if they just put on their natural faces? *shrugs*



For example, look at how we scrunch up our faces in this shot. We did that to look purposefully ugly, and also to entertain people who come across this picture: because it's funny! But to some other people, they might think that we are trying to act cute. And then assume that we are lian. Sorry, but I am not. Cheryl is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



The mirror is very dirty I know.





Look at Cheryl's lips HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Example of mock-lian picture. So cute hor. No no, so piggy hor. WHAT DOES PIGGY EVEN MEAN??????????????


Fortunately, I will never know. Because I do not belong to the lian/lala world. For which I can only say THANK GOD.

Ciao! :D

No comments: