Friday, August 14, 2009

Tag! :D

I am gonna do this tag again, this time Simple Plan themed! :D

The rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle on all your music.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!

The questions, and my answers:


1) Will it be okay?
PERFECT
*What...? :D

2) How are you feeling today?
SHUT UP!
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3) How do your friends see you?
GENERATION
*???????????

4) Will you get married?
I'D DO ANYTHING
*Okay that is just wrong.

5) What is your best friend's theme song?
JUMP!
*Hell yea! :D

6) What is the story of your life?
WELCOME TO MY LIFE
*Haha. Oh! :D

7) What was high school like?
TAKE MY HAND
*And feel my pulse and you will be able to tell! Haha! :D

8) How can you get ahead in life?
GOD MUST HATE ME

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9) What is the best thing about your friends?
THE END
*OMG NOOOO! D:

10) What is today going to be like?
THE WORST DAY EVER
*Gosh, I hope not. D:

11) What is in store for this weekend?
PROMISE
*:D

12) What song describes you?
ONE DAY
*??????? Does that mean I am going to find out one day???

13) To describe your grandparents?
ADDICTED

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14) How is your life going?
I CAN WAIT FOREVER

*No I can't! I'm getting old! D:

15) What song will they play at your funeral?
ME AGAINST THE WORLD
*Haha! That is so true because I don't want to die! :D

16) How does the world see you?
I'M JUST A KID

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I guess I am! :D :D :D

17) Will you have a happy life?
I WON'T BE THERE
*WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???????? I don't want to die so soon! D:

18) What do your friends really think of you?
UNTITLED
*HAHA they wouldn't dare to get on my bad side. ;)

19) Do people secretly lust after you?
PERFECT
*Can't you tell? I'm perfect. *flicks hair*

20) How can I make myself happy?
CRAZY
*By going crazy! Haha! I am so sure.

21) What should you do with your life?
ONE

*Very meaningful.

22) Will you ever have children?
HOLDING ON
*Hahahahaha. To what? My virginity? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

23) What does next year have in store for me?
WHEN I'M GONE
*HELL YEAH, when I'm gone from school that is! :D

24) What's my love life like?
CRAZY
*OH.

25) What do I say when life gets hard?
THANK YOU
*OMG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No I do not say that unless if I'm being sarcastic! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

26) What do I think when I get up in the morning?
NO LOVE

*Oh gosh. That is so not what I think about when I get up in the morning.

28) What do you want as a career?
MEET YOU THERE
*Haha. What does this even mean???

29) Your favourite saying?
WHEN I'M WITH YOU

*Hahahahahahaha

30) Favourite place?
SAVE YOU
*?????????????? I like to save people????

31) What do you think of your parents?
WELCOME TO MY LIFE

*Haha. Right.

32) Where would you go on a first date?
ADDICTED

*...............

33) Describe yourself?
RUNNING OUT OF TIME!
*Oh my God this is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm running out of time!!!!!!!!!

34) What is the thing I like doing most?
WHEN I'M GONE
*Oh no I don't want to die!

35) What is my state of mind like at the moment?
YOUR LOVE IS A LIE

*Yes, Daddy. It is.

36) How will I die?
MY ALIEN
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

37) What do you do when you see your friends?
I'D DO ANYTHING
*Hahahahahahaha so true! :D

38) How does your boyfriend make you feel?
EVERYTIME
*Awww that is so sweet. (:
No I'm just kidding that doesn't make sense.

39) How does your ex make you feel?
YOU DON'T MEAN ANYTHING
*That is SO true. I mean, if there ever were such event where I break up with someone.

40) If you were to die today, you would feel (like) WHAT IF?
*What if I lived...? What if I married Johnny Depp...? What if I scored 10A1 for my SPM...? What if I didn't eat the bag of chips? What if...oh crap the tag's ended already.

Had fun! :D Ciao!

No comments: