Monday, August 31, 2009

Look what I got for my previous blog post.

This post: My Mum Incident

A 'useful' comment.

First of all, shame on you that as a so called wanna-be angelic daughter, you made your mother cry??? oops...or should I actually congratulate you for that 'accomplishment'? ...."

I know I shouldn't do this anymore but I just can't help it! It is killing me inside! I have so many things bottled up inside of me but I can't tell anyone cos if I do, that would make me a bad person!"

lets talk bout this sentence of yours...it show clearly what a super duper disgusting dramatic person you are...

About the 4 person in the 'Apple team'....what's your problem bout that? In my opinion, YOU are the fool who don't know any single thing about the process. You said that the person you know is ACCUSING the other 16 people, but why do that sounds like you are the one who felt offended indirectly? Criticizing how 'mean' someone did on something but in fact telling your fellow readers that YOU are in fact in those 16 peoples category who assume herself did 'work her ass off' for the success of the event but did not get the credit yet get bashed? Don't you have a little tiny bit of pride to feel ashamed for commenting bout it? Proudly saying 'I'm just saying what I think is the truth' oh c'mon man too much of bullshit you're writing bitch. You can have your own point of view on 'truth' why not the others? The whole entire blog you're writing mean things using vulgar WORDS bout almost every single person around you. Your own FAMILY, your 'BEST FRIEND' you call, people you said you 'CARE ABOUT'....Not a single person on earth are accusing you as a bad person but YOU stupidly are the fool who is writing how a stupid BAD GIRL you are. YOU are a BAD daughter, a BAD friend, a BAD sister and what else? ask yourself. Back to your mum, I belief many people too would feel pity for your mum who gone through the hard time carried you in her womb for 9-10 months, bring you up until today where her big 'grown-up' daughter can have her own thinking on all sorts of 'facts' she call or all sorts of 'truth' she claimed, and endlessly bullshitting about everything that could possibly happening around her and don't even have a single bit of pride to tell herself how to spell the word 'shame'. Shame on you bitch! Getting a lifetime scoldings yet you still felt nothing wrong about what you are doing or to say you do know you're wrong but you've choose to continue your mistake PROUDLY..Bravo!"

(back then, I didn't perceive the things I wrote to be hurtful things so that I could hurt people, I just thought that as long as what I wrote was true, I was not in the wrong)."

and now that's the biggest problem of yours bitch. You ALWAYS think you are right, you ALWAYS think what you're writing is 'true' and that is how you never want to face the fact that you are indeed very WRONG! Its easier to shift a mountain than to change one's personality.

"I got into a blog war with one of my friends. And it strained our relationship and I got so affected I almost wanted to stop writing. I mean blogging.

But I persevered and continued anyway. Because I still wasn't shaken by how mean my blog was."

See? You will never ever change! that's the 'best' part of you! What a incredibly EXCELLENT DRAMATIC IDIOT you are!! Congratulations IDIOTIC BITCH!
And....I'm surprised to hear that you've ONLY got into ONE miserable blog war with that ONE particular brave friend. With your way of writing a blog, which relationship won't be screw?

"I got so affected I almost wanted to stop writing. I mean blogging."

For this sentence, I really wanna salute your 'friend' for able to bring on a blog war that said to have affected such a faker like you. "almost wanted to stop writing"?? In the end you didn't stop writing wasn't it? See..that's another prove of you being such a successful faker. Pity..

There's too much of bullshits in your blog post seriously..

(will see what dramatic tactics you gonna use to 'fight back' or to 'defend' yourself..)

WHOA. First of all. This person addresses itself (I don't know its gender) as stranger. Imagine a stranger posting a comment like that at your blog? Quite weird right. Anyway.

This Stranger here obviously doesn't have the brain capacity to understand my blogpost about my Mum. It TOTALLY misunderstood the whole thing, GOD.


So, the only thing I want to say to it is: WHATEVER.

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

just dont bother la.. probably just jealous.. =)

kenwooi.com

Jo-Yee said...

kenwooi> so true. thx for the comment ;)

Amanda said...

That dude has no life, so trying to steal yours.

Jo-Yee said...

HAHA hanz, have TRUER WORDS been spoken? i dont think so! thx so much! (: