Thursday, August 13, 2009

OMG! Are these signs???

I need some help here. I seriously do. I think I am getting signs. Do you guys think I'm getting signs?????????

Okay okay. The story is like this. As you all know, I have recently been very occupied and addicted to a few things, which have taken up alot of my time. Time which should have been used for revision since freaking trials are like, what? In TWO WEEKS?

Everybody knows that my daily routine goes like this:

6.25am
wake

7.15am
arrive in school

2.15pm
arrive home from school

3.00pm
lunch. Watch TV. Slack.

4.00pm
watch BROTHERS & SISTERS



5.00pm
moan because BROTHERS & SISTERS has ended. Sleep

7.00pm
wake. Shower

7.30pm
dinner. Slack

8.30pm
watch A BRIDE FOR A RIDE



9.15pm
moan because A BRIDE FOR A RIDE has ended. Slack

10.00pm
check emails. Check blog. Check Facebook. Play PET SOCIETY



12.00am
decide must stop playing PET SOCIETY and complete homework

1.00am
still playing PET SOCIETY

2.00am
decide must do homework. Turn off PC

2.15am
do BM homework because scared of Puan Shri

2.30am
read THE PRINCESS DIARIES.

3.00am
sleep

So now all of you know what a big failure I am! I don't even complete my homework! I only complete BM! I am such a failure! I slack practically the whole day and what TRIALS are only TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!

But I guess all my moaning have disturbed some supernatural forces because get this: One day, while I was casually going on with my usual routine, at 4.00pm when I excitedly turned on the TV to watch BROTHERS & SISTERS, I realised that BROTHER & SISTERS was not on air anymore because the last episode I watched was actually the finale! D: D: D:

Not only that, so I continued slacking, and at 8.30pm, I also found out that A BRIDE FOR A RIDE had ended its series! ON THE SAME EXACT DAY. Oh my God is that a freaky coincidence or what????? And it doesn't even end there!

At night when I turned on Facebook to play PET SOCIETY, it was UNDER MAINTENANCE and INACCESSIBLE!!!!! And this went on for a few days!!!

I ask you is that scary or what? I have been complaining on and on with what little time I have left and how much I suck as an SPM candidate and all of a sudden all the daily activities which take up my time are cancelled at the same exact time, leaving me with AMPLE TIME to complete my homework and revise for my studies!!! O_O

Are these SIGNS??? OH MY GOD!!! What do you think??? This is damn freaky okay. It's like something's giving me the chance and opening doors for me, or more accurately, CLOSING doors to my entertainment to allow me time for my studies!!! Should I be thankful and utilise the time I have??? But obviously it isn't working cos you see here I am blogging. I guess I am just pathetic. I will forever find stuff to do during my free time just so I don't have to turn to my homework and studies.

STILL. I am so freaked out by this coincidence. O_O

What do you think this is?

No comments: